<VI> looking for two weeks of healing love

Kil'jaeden
Dear friends and neighbors, I will be away for the next couple weeks at rehab (to help stop my growing addiction to competitive quilting). I'm leaving my guildmates in need of a healer for our 10 man (6/12) raids.

We have entertained you for years with our mediocrity and self deprecating humor, terrible PvP, exquisite transmogs, and Dalaran costume parties. Now its time for the KJ community to give back.

If you have an appropriately geared healer/alt and free time on Mon, Tue, and Thurs (8-11pm server), come hang out with the Idiots.

Drop us a line in this thread if you are interested/available.

Peace!
I always knew quilting would be the end of you, Hotsnake. I tried to tell you something, but you just wouldn't listen.
Way to be a quitter, Hotsnake. Now how am I supposed to get this wedding ring quilt finished? Think of all those uncomfortably chilly orphans out there.
It's the orphans that started all this in the first place, Mags! Damn their black souls to hell!
I think I am partly to blame. I was using his addiction to make quilts for my murloc sla- I mean loyal servants. Oh and I eat orphan tears. *rubs hands together menacingly* >:D!
I think I am partly to blame. I was using his addiction to make quilts for my murloc sla- I mean loyal servants. Oh and I eat orphan tears. *rubs hands together menacingly* >:D!

So you...you are the one who has the Dalaran Orphan Farm.
So that's where we keep getting all of our "guests" for our dolphin cave parties.
And here I thought they were all just volunteers who were scared because they'd never seen a dolphin before.
biz-ump!
Bumpas
I should have leveled this character long ago. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Correction: We're now 8/12. Still looking for a nice healer who doesn't mind putting up with our derp.
Someone here needs to remind me to use the OS gear function in 5.3 to get gear to try out resto. Also, I think we still need a healer.
Still looking for someone. You know you want to.