rate my xmog

Monk
what ya think?
A.) I think you look like a huge majority of other monks using the same set. And since you are just using that complete set as it stands without any different pieces, it's rather uninspired.

B.) If you want to look like a rogue, you should look like a rogue and have rolled one.

But that's just me.
Not much of a monk set... but i like it.
Kind of scared of what Ro might say :P
Ro has a great set except for the truck tire around her face. Maybe she is shy and covering acne scars or something? Idk..
Im in your thread....Shado Panning around.
I cannot see with 2 massive level 70 low stat orange weapons blocking most of your character.
Ro has a great set except for the truck tire around her face. Maybe she is shy and covering acne scars or something? Idk..

Actually... I was not aware that this was a "rate everyone's transmog" thread. I thought it was just for the OP.

But as far as Miantang... it's not bad honestly. Its simple and it's not something that has been reused to death like most rogue recolors. No reason to be afraid of me. I don't bite.
Dat Popcornchkn totally bit my style yo. Mine is better tho!
I think what you're really asking is to be congratulated on finally completing a set, in which case, well done, but as others have stated, it's incredibly uninspired.