Blizzard Really needs to tone down rogues

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next

Trust me dude i know what im talking about its down to the fact when its rogue vs warrior warrior can die in the opener

Only a really bad warrior... If you're too stupid to trinket fear charge mortal strike, I don't have any advice for you other than go play a console game.

ok lets make one thing straight i hope for the love of god that you didnt just try an burn me second you have some rogues who do trinket fear openers an skill come pretty damn close to beating a warrior
04/10/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Starburp
damage mitigation

04/10/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Starburp
warrior is suppose to be hard counter for rogue

i see rogues out damaging warriors

using Recuperate to negate their bleeds

1v1 Rogue vs War atm rogue has advantage.
http://i.imgur.com/vcX1G8Gl.jpg
for one you're a worgen rogue not human or orc so that alone is stupid for pvp 2nd im guessing your bad cause every time ive seen a rogue duel a warrior or FDK its a blow away win cause of disarm>Recuperate>combat-readiness>evasion & how much damage they do regardless of the fact they're wearing plate also after icebound fortitude dks have really next to nothing to counter rogue stun cc & with vanish CoS on dk dots & blind rogues get more chances to open on a FDK. the only specs in the game that control a rogue are UH DK & demo lock. We all know demo is useless for arenas so that really leaves UH-DK. Even BM hunters have hard time with rogues cause gouge on pet & how much burst a rogue can do to force both deterances
i like how only people talking against this thread are the rogues only because they dont want a nerf which they def need and if they dont get one blizz better buff everyone else around them except mages anyways

I'ts because no one in their right mind wants to post supporting the OP's suggestion.
well point is..why lie..and try to make up excuses to why your not op..when everyone knows you are...fact is they need to nerf rogues or bump everyone else up around them
for one you're a worgen rogue not human or orc so that alone is stupid for pvp 2nd im guessing your bad cause every time ive seen a rogue duel a warrior or FDK its a blow away win cause of disarm>Recuperate>combat-readiness>evasion & how much damage they do regardless of the fact they're wearing plate also after icebound fortitude dks have really next to nothing to counter rogue stun cc & with vanish CoS on dk dots & blind rogues get more chances to open on a FDK. the only specs in the game that control a rogue are UH DK & demo lock. We all know demo is useless for arenas so that really leaves UH-DK. Even BM hunters have hard time with rogues cause gouge on pet & how much burst a rogue can do to force both deterances

Cuz duels are how pvp is how blizzard balances pvp... You see some rogues blow some guys up in duels, get blown up, yourself, and think that makes us op? Really?

And for the record this toon was started the day the game came out... Dark flight was much better than shadowmeld back then, so I race changed.

Cuz duels are how pvp is how blizzard balances pvp... You see some rogues blow some guys up in duels, get blown up, yourself, and think that makes us op? Really?

And for the record this toon was started the day the game came out... Dark flight was much better than shadowmeld back then, so I race changed.

funny thing is its happening in 3s people are being blown up by rogues alone
ROFL thank YOU /Golfclap For Kilth Yes if the a rogue can blow up a target 1v1 in duels so easily then obviously it will be the same for arenas & before someone says Oh just peel the rogue If The DPS he's running with has any common sense at all hence The COMP RLS COUGH COUGH dot fear spam so his partner cant peel leaves healer to be forced into open to be chain cced trying to peel or hard switched to because rogues can simply solo almost ever single spec in the game. & lets not forget the omega anti peel tool smoke boomb woot yeah
Another whinge about how pvp is unbalanced for 1v1... This is old news OP.... Get with the times
Lets not pretend that rogues damage and control 1v1 doesn't matter it's one thing if a class can chain cc a target to remove it from the game for abit but to be able to chain cc while nuking the target is a whole other story for example as a Druid sure I can chain clone a target when I can get the cast off between silence a cast time increase from ns or mind numb and follow it with solar beam vortex but. A rogue can keep a target shut down for the duration of one full clone & a vortex beam while killing it so cc yeah removes a target from 3s forcing a 2v3 but to completely solo a target in 3s not just chain cc is beyond bull crap. There's a reason roots breaks through damage I'm just asking rouges have they're cc break for the same reason or figure out something else but this recent damage increase is by far not the right answer
04/10/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Starburp
There's a reason roots breaks through damage I'm just asking rouges have they're cc break for the same reason
Our CC does break on damage, unless it's a stun. And no stun breaks on damage. Not rogue-specific.
04/10/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Starburp
Yes if the a rogue can blow up a target 1v1 in duels so easily then obviously it will be the same for arenas

ummm, how does that make any sense? duels and arena's are NOT the same thing at all. this is coming from someone with over 3k duels played. yes, we are the best duel class because we can reset the fight whenever we want. ( locks are very close second atm ). you can't simply reset the fight in a 3s game, so it's not the same AT ALL.

if a clas can chain cc a target to remove it from the game for abit but to be able to chain cc while nuking the target is a whole another story f

FYI you can silence a caster and nuke them. do you even know your own class? a rogue should not have to point that out for you...

04/10/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Starburp
The COMP RLS COUGH COUGH

do you actually pay attention to arena at all? RLS is not even that good right now, just look at the 3s rosters for every battle server. barely any RLS's above 2k.

BTW, i would suggest you format your posts differently. the way you type comes off as very difficult to read.
Again thts why I said or something else cause rogues do way to much damage to have stuns like that & have way to many defensive escape goats that classes solo ability does carry over into arenas & lets not pretend it doesn't
is this guy a troll? you seriously have to go out of your way to type that bad.
Okay lets play the arena ladder game look at this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3

lets play find waldo what active team=team with 3 players on it does not have a rogue in the first 3 pages. jeopardy theme song activated oh btw i have 3.6k duels not counting other toons
I've heard blizzerd implements suggestions in the class forums. Can OP confirm? thx. gr8 topix
Okay lets play the arena ladder game look at this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3?comp=4%3A3&team=&realm=&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=filter

lets play find waldo what active team=team with 3 players on it does not have a rogue in the first 3 pages.

you insinuated that RLS was overpowered, which is what i was correcting you on.

here is the roster for RLS in the same battlegroup you had linked us :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3?comp=4%3A3%2C9%2C7&team=&realm=&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=filter

as you can see only one team over 2k...and it's only 2011. hardly overpowered.
probly cause hunters replaced them as you can clearly see by ladder