New Alliance 5.3 Title

Story Forum
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next
Am i the only one who thinks Oathbreaker is lame compared to Hordebreaker? The fact that the alliance get a title for "breaking" the horde, and all we get is Oathbreaker. Not as cool but, w/e.

Oath breaker would make sense (if it was actually the title we got). By rebelling we are technically breaking the Blood Oath.
Am i the only one who thinks Oathbreaker is lame compared to Hordebreaker? The fact that the alliance get a title for "breaking" the horde, and all we get is Oathbreaker. Not as cool but, w/e.

Hate to burst your bubble but the title you get is "Darkspear Revolutionary" not Oathbreaker.
04/19/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Banquiero

Hate to burst your bubble but the title you get is "Darkspear Revolutionary" not Oathbreaker.

Hence why he said:

(if it was actually the title we got)
I like the title ...but i don't think it fits with what's happening in 5.3 ...we are not breaking the Horde, we are actually tying it back together.

Meh...
yesssss

alliance players get 'Hordebreaker'

horde players get 'Oathbreaker'

twinsies

lol

I like it

Awww... Oathbreaker is much better.
I like the title ...but i don't think it fits with what's happening in 5.3 ...we are not breaking the Horde, we are actually tying it back together.

Meh...
Actually you're trying to pit the two broken factions of the Horde against each other more quickly :P
Actually you're trying to pit the two broken factions of the Horde against each other more quickly :P

But even then, from teh questing experience, we aren't actually pitting them against each other.
04/19/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Seebach

But even then, from teh questing experience, we aren't actually pitting them against each other.

What I mean is that by getting them supplied the Darkspear can mobilize faster and begin fighting sooner.

But yeah I get your point.
I'll personally enjoy plowing through the masses of scrubs toting their Hordebreaker titles.

The bloodshed will be glorious.
Post 5.4 I forsee this:

% of Alliance using "Hordebreaker" = 65%
% of Horde using "Darkspear Revolutionary" = 2%
Heh, this is such pandering. But it seems to be working.
04/19/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Brukk

Awww... Oathbreaker is much better.

For the Horde, yes Oathbreaker is a better title. Definitely more suiting than "Darkspear Revolutionary".
Post 5.4 I forsee this:

% of Alliance using "Hordebreaker" = 65%
% of Horde using "Darkspear Revolutionary" = 2%

Seconded.

I'm disgusted by it.
04/19/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Raynell
I'll personally enjoy plowing through the masses of scrubs toting their Hordebreaker titles.

Not in that gear you won't be.
04/20/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Sybhyl

I'm disgusted by it.

It's the world we live- er... play in.
04/20/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Sybhyl

I'm disgusted by it.

Makes more sense than Instigator.

We have done some Horde breaking, not a lot, but some. We have yet to do any instigating.

Preferably we'd get SI:7 Operative title, which I believe Jaelara suggested. Makes the most sense, and fits with the faction titles.
SI:7 operative would actually be cool with me and I'd proudly wear it. Well, for a bit anyways. I always go back to Hand of A'dal. They don't make titles like that anymore!
SI:7 operative would actually be cool with me and I'd proudly wear it. Well, for a bit anyways. I always go back to Hand of A'dal. They don't make titles like that anymore!

"SI:7 Operative" or "Agent" would be about a million times cooler than "Hordebreaker." "Hordebreaker" is just gonna result in endless pvp griefing as poorly geared/skilled players wear that puppy where they shouldn't.