vol'jin 5.3 bluff called

Story Forum
1 2 3 22 Next
http://i.imgur.com/RmFZ17k.jpg?2

Our response was Why don't WE wait until YOU attack, Orgrimmar, and then, mop up YOUR dead?
How often does Vol'jin refer to himself in third-person?

But more on topic, are any of the other Horde leaders helping him?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif
Finally, Alliance gets to sass Vol'jin.
Sassy.

In before someone complains.
Horde posters on Scrolls of Lore are complaining it's "too excessive".

Same with some Alliance fans.

Me: wut

also, Ndea, that's scary - your guild name was a guild on Moon Guard for a while that I was a part of about 3 years back. :<
If you want to act like a jerk fine.
The guy threatens to kill the PC and the Alliance forces and ship them off to Sylvanas.

How's that not acting like a jerk?

The stuff in brackets is supposed to describe his actions, not what he's saying.
Now kiss my hoof and we might have a deal.
Worded fine.

He is not a child that will throw a tantrum when things don't go his way "I'll get Garrosh and then I'll come after you blah blah". He is a smarter leader.
Now kiss my hoof and we might have a deal.

What if he's into that? I mean, we don't know.

Anyhow, I think it was a bit over the top, and a simple "lol but now I srs'd" would have been a more measured response, but I can understand Blizzard's decision to paint Vol'jin in a more vulnerable light to placate the fans making a fuss over his original back-sass.

Not that I have any illusions this'll stem the whining for a second, but still.
04/18/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Kellick

The stuff in brackets is supposed to describe his actions, not what he's saying.

He says Vol'jin in the second paragraph without any brackets.
I'm laughing. He's practically begging.

I love seeing that war criminal squirm.
the devs have my sympathy at this point

their trying

Not that I have any illusions this'll stem the whining for a second, but still.

Eh, I wasn't all that annoyed to begin with. It probably takes willpower to not sass the opposite faction that's been your foil for a nice chunk of your life.

I'm glad players have the option to go back and forth. If the situation were reversed, and it was Muradin or Moira instead of Vol'jin, I'm sure horde players would rather have the option, than just be told "well just go die then."
I'm happy as long as I get to talk back :D It is as it should be, with us getting some verbal sparring out of the way and then, on to the real stuff. Voljin shall not get knife in the back.
04/18/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Quirnheim

I love seeing that war criminal squirm.

Just go.
This guy is the strongest candidate for the next warchief? Forget it. He's weak. It's a shame that assassin didn't do his job. This whole expansion has been a failed attempt to appease the story concerns for everyone who loves alliance. They are putting things like Hordebreaker and having the ability to simply talk down to the leader of the revolution, that isn't a good story that is just trying to go around the problem then actually face the issue that they cannot write alliance.