[Ladies Night] 10m 7p PST FRI Casual/Progress

Aerie Peak
[Ladies Night] is a 10man team forming in the Convert to Raid sub guild Galleon.
We're trying to build an ALL LADIES raid team.

We are looking for:
a tank (non-pally)
1 healer (pref resto shaman/holy(or)disc priest)
1 ranged DPS (pref Ele Sham, Lock or Mage)
1 melee DPS (rogue/Dk/Enh Sham/Warr/Monk pretty open. No feral druids tho)
1 DPS with Heals OS (Shaman pref if not filled in the roles above)

We will begin raiding on Friday April 5th at 7:00pm PST.

You can find more information about our team on the Convert to Raid guild forums. Use this link (http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1047) to go directly to our team's page.

If you have any questions, find me Remedeez or my alt Mendeez in game, most nights after 6pm PST.
I submitted my app! I would need to be invited to the guild on this toon. My other main is in CTR Sha :)
I will submit my application soon. <3

Looks Great :D
Sounds like we are off to a good start!
Yayyy! Can't wait to see your App Leylin.

To all the ladies out there we still have a few slots open so check out the thread listed in my first post for our team information. First raid is Friday April 5th at 7pm Pacific!!

Gosh I am exploding with excitement!!
Here's some suggestions of classes/roles we could use, but I'm still open to any.

We are looking for:
a tank (non-pally)
1 healer (pref resto shaman/holy(or)disc priest)
1 ranged DPS (pref Ele Sham, Lock or Mage)
1 melee DPS (rogue/Dk/Enh Sham/Warr/Monk pretty open. No feral druids tho)
1 DPS with Heals OS (Shaman pref if not filled in the roles above)

See our thread here: http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1047 to Apply
Leylin is a dude from New Zealand.

If you watched the TM Sean rage video posted on youtube a while back, he's the one who spits out his tea and crumpets and said "ALERNNNN? (alone in tea and crumpet kiwi tongue)" when Sean was raging on his guild for Alone pulling ahead of them in T14.
Leylin is a dude from New Zealand.

If you watched the TM Sean rage video posted on youtube a while back, he's the one who spits out his tea and crumpets and said "ALERNNNN? (alone in tea and crumpet kiwi tongue)" when Sean was raging on his guild for Alone pulling ahead of them in T14.
You have to have some diversity at least. I mean come on we have a black guy, two girls, two foreigners not from the US or Canada, and one mentally handicapped raider (Ranikotar).

So, I would like to officially apply as the ONLY male in raid.

Thank you,
Sacred.
Oh sorry! Our goal is to be a full team of ladies.
Thank you for your interest though!
You have to have some diversity at least. I mean come on we have a black guy, two girls, two foreigners not from the US or Canada, and one mentally handicapped raider (Ranikotar).

So, I would like to officially apply as the ONLY male in raid.

Thank you,
Sacred.

Not just any black guy, but a black guy from Canada! :O
Does this guild come with a pre-installed Kitchen? Cause if not it will never survive with that many women.
Does this guild come with a pre-installed Kitchen? Cause if not it will never survive with that many women.

I am quite the cook :-P
What if I'm working on becoming a woman?
I didnt intend to open up any controversy, I promise. :-)
/bump

The only ladies we need for the team now are
1 DK/Warr/Monk Tank
1 DPS w/Heals OS Preferably Shaman