Stat priority for resto druid in PvP?

Druid
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best stat priority for a resto druid for PvP. I can't find any videos on YouTube for this patch on it and I want to know reasoning for it rather than just seeing a post on noxxic or whatever that says x > y > z

I was thinking of stacking mostly crit for HOTs healing double more frequently, and for living seed procs since regrowth crits are so crucial but don't have room for the 100% regrowth crit glyph since I'm using Barkskin, Blooming, and Nature's Grasp glyphs.

So.. PvP Power vs Crit vs Intellect vs Haste vs Mastery?
Thanks
Never stack crit. Ever.

Glyph Regrowth.

I'm not going to break down specifics on gemming/reforging etc but I will give you a few names to armory which should help.

Starshipx
Ehtox
Sodah
Bigmoran

These are a few highly rated druids and each does things slightly differently.

A lot of what you do revolves around the comp you play. For instance, if you run a competent God, then less resil is fine because you have on demand peels and great off-healing.

There are druids that actually reforge to haste (even at the cost of mastery and mp5). I tried this but felt the loss in healing was not worth the minor increase in casting/GCD's. It's a personal choice.
Would it be good to get just enough haste to get an extra Rejuv tick and pile onto Mastery after that point?
most of the top druids do not glyph regrowth at this point. It has such a high crit chance, and most go with:

Barkskin / Cyclone / Lifebloom

others that are sometimes use are blooming (vs heavy dispel teams) and sometimes Regrowth but again that seems to be less common now.

Hit the easy hast bp (3043 or something like that) and then typically mastery/spirit.
I suggest you get your Haste to 7.12% pre-buffs to catch the extra WG tick, then go Spirit and Mastery. Trafficz listed some very good high-rated Restoration Druids to use as references.

As for gems, I gem for high resilience. This will probably change once Patch 5.3 hits Live servers.

Regarding Glyphs, as suggested by Colforbin, I also suggest Barkskin / Cyclone / Lifebloom.
most of the top druids do not glyph regrowth at this point. It has such a high crit chance, and most go with:

Barkskin / Cyclone / Lifebloom

others that are sometimes use are blooming (vs heavy dispel teams) and sometimes Regrowth but again that seems to be less common now.

Hit the easy hast bp (3043 or something like that) and then typically mastery/spirit.

This is true.

Most top rated druids prefer Glyph of Barkskin.

Taking regrowth is a personal choice.

Regrowth does have a high natural crit rate but it is nowhere near 100%. My regrowth always crits which in turn always procs living seed which in turn maintains my mastery which I rely upon heavily (most top rated druids stack mastery).

I do find it interesting that many druids stack mastery and do not take GoR.

But again, it is a personal choice.
The duration of the mastery buff (forget the name) is greater than the cd of swiftmend. So you can just use swiftmend on cd to keep mastery up.