Xfering to warrior to horde

Warrior
What is the coolest horde warrior race, orc male, female or undead male? Thanks!
Panda male. You know it in your gut.

(Undead female is actually really beastly, and they do a frontflip every time they do most of their special attacks in Fury and Prot)
Orc.

But play the one you enjoy!
For me, its a tie between Belfs, Undeads, Trolls and Orcs, I dont like Taurens, Pandas or Goblin Warrs too much, they just look silly in Warr gear.

....ORC you could go Orc. The race of the gods.
Someone said coolest, so that is why my troll is here.
Someone said coolest, so that is why my troll is here.

"cool" not "high"
....ORC you could go Orc. The race of the gods.
Orcs are what you get a few hours after a god eats corn.
/orcsmash ftw
Undead is so cool looking but they have bad posture :(
Undead is cool, troll is cool, tauren is huge and fun tanking (had a blast with mine in wrath)... but without question when you say warrior, it's the Orc. The class is pretty much designed around the Orc, it's the bomb.

In WCIII the orc was the strongest first tier unit you could make, and I think WoW held true to that with creating the Orc warriors, it's still the best warrior race in the game.

That's all coming from a space-goat, of course :P
< Master race....
ORC female!
Orc Females if you don't like like the male Orc big shoulders look. Panda females have better animation though.
Troll warriors for lyfe. They're the coolest, and their big giant weapon swing spins are amazing.
Undead are dumb looking as Warriors! They have no pants and their kneecaps show...

Roll ORC or Cow
Let's be honest for a moment.
If you want to be generic, go Orc. If you want to make up for something you are lacking in RL, then go Tauren. I'd go panda if I could do it all over again. :p
Go Orc. And if you are male in RL go male. Female irl go female.

(Undead female is actually really beastly, and they do a frontflip every time they do most of their special attacks in Fury and Prot)

04/15/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Vanlier
Panda male

gut