Rate the mog above you!

Priest
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
8/10

I'm a fan. It's very priest-like (with the Devout-recolor shoulders) but has some originality to it in the color scheme. I would probably suggest a new pair of gloves if anything.
I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, 7.5/10. Not the best I've seen but still pretty good, has that monk look to it definitely.
I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, 7.5/10. Not the best I've seen but still pretty good, has that monk look to it definitely.

10/10... amazing where did you get your inspiration from? I must have this. I'm mind blown right now.
04/29/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Talbadurr

10/10... amazing where did you get your inspiration from? I must have this. I'm mind blown right now.

8/10. I'd run from you in PvP, you look intimidating.

8/10. I'd run from you in PvP, you look intimidating.

9/10

I love love love this,
it just doesn't scream priest to me. :|
Achaya: 9/10 for the color coordination

2/10 for the audit failure

(Naer looks like a rogue, imo)
A solid 9/10
^ Makes shadow priest groovy in style long before we got two different sets per tier, and three expansions after it was released. Green accents melt nicely with green skin. Also, very underused, so props.

8.5/10

(I'm sorry, but even with four goblin caster friends, you just doin't strike me as poster girl material ~.^)
You can't go wrong with tier 3. The tier 7 remakes just didn't do it justice.

10/10

10/10

Ancestral of you. Spacegoats where goat fur? Hmm.

8/10

(and I do look like a rogue, eh? It's because I'm a heal sniper)

10/10

Ancestral of you. Spacegoats where goat fur? Hmm.

8/10

I prefer to think that after all this time hoofing it around Pandaria, my little priestess has gone a bit native. You can't see it, but her staff is transmogged to Staff of the Hidden Master, so maybe she needs to get back to Stormwind a bit more, before she becomes a blathering alcoholic.

Also, 9/10 for your shadowy Elven transmog.
8/10 It creeps me out. That's good. But I think the shoulders seem wrong.

This thread needs more Troll Pirates!

(staff still needs re-mogging. I'm still just so fascinated with the way it lights up my avatar in game.)
Meh 6/10 @Huju. I AM CAPN. BRINGER OF RAIN.
Meh 6/10 @Huju. I AM CAPN. BRINGER OF RAIN.

8/10

I see this one a lot a lot. But it's always nice =)
Yeah I don't have time to xmog. I am the BRINGER OF RAIN and stuff.
Yeah I don't have time to xmog. I am the BRINGER OF RAIN and stuff.

I thought that was the resto shammys
I'm going for a "sexy librarian" look. But ... I need a better staff.

Suggestions?
I'm going for a "sexy librarian" look. But ... I need a better staff.

Suggestions?

Tower of the Mouldering Corpse, since Archmage's Staff is no longer available in game.
primitive space goat awesome! 10/10