505 Ele/491 alt ProtWarr LF 25-man ToT

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
This is the shaman.
My warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/Ragefest/advanced

What I'm Looking For:
- 25-man raiding (either prime-time Oceanic or 6PM-11PM PST [GMT -8]) [Basically any time after 6PM PST up to a maximum of 11PM PST, only due to picking my mom up from work most nights, then I can continue all through the night at any times since I have no other obligations)
- Normal ToT progression (or heroic, but I felt that might be shooting a little high; while I don't doubt I could pick it up, I feel I wouldn't be able to compete until I've pushed heroic and got a little gear)
- I AM ALSO PREFERENCING A LOS ANGELES DATACENTER; Not necessarily REQUIRED, but PREFERRED.

About Me:
- 21/M/CA
- Half Filipino, Half White (Mutt) [IDK what pointing this out does but I've had people like the fact that I'm half asian]
- Computer Science major
- Love the !@#$ out of music and cute girls
- Super cute

What I Have to Offer:
- Constantly looking to get better at my class; constantly reading/asking/testing
- Reliable
- Quick learner
- Provide my own mats/supplies/enchants/flasks/potions/gems
- Great personality: Outgoing, sense of humor, adorable (so I've been told); I do have a LITTLE bit of an issue with frustration, but I'm working on it.

Raid Experience
Wrath:
Ulduar: Full clear 10/25 w/ HM10's
ToC: Full clear 10/25 w/ 10m HM's (3/5 HM)
ICC: 12/12 Normal 10 and 25, 11/12 HM
RS: Cleared on normal 25

Cataclysm:
BoT/BWD/Tot4W/Firelands: Was taking a break around here, but cleared all on normal w/ some various HM's when it was past content (still 85, though)
DS: 8/8 HM10 (1st kill w/ Lotion on Saurfang @ 20% [I think? :|]; transferred to help a friend's guild @ 25%)

MoP:
MV: 3/6 HM 25
HoF: 6/6 N25
ToES: 3/4 N25 (Sat for Tsulong), 4/4 N10
ToT: 1/12 with attempts on Horridon normal >_>

Past Guilds:
- Epidemic on Altar of Storms-US-Horde; Left because I felt I couldn't keep up with their numbers | Also had terrible computer then and was getting about 2 FPS in 25m ICC
- Kinetic on Altar of Storms-US-Horde; Left w/ officer core to join 25M alliance guild on Stormreaver | GM is still a good friend of mine
- Nebula on Stormreaver-US-Alliance; Left because I couldn't make schedule.
- Lotion on Saurfang-US-Alliance; Left to join a friend's guild to help them push DS
- Dysmorphic on Ner'zhul-US-Alliance; Left for personal reasons. Not drama necessarily, but being uncomfortable with certain things.
- Enigma on Nagrand-US-Alliance; Was kicked due to inactivity | Was given the opportunity to re-join after I told them I was in the hospital for a while, but turned it down because I was in a gray area in terms of confidence in my ability + if I even wanted to play anymore.
- Current Guild (and I suppose what I consider my 'main guild'): LIGHTS on Korgath-US-Alliance; Social guild that I will be keeping all my toons in except my shaman, and possibly my warrior for alt runs (if applicable)
bump
Hi Thunder,

I know you are after 25man. We are 10man.

2/13(HM) with a 9/16(HM) Tier 14. Looking to improve this tier yet again.

If 10mans are completely out of the question disregard this, if not hit me up on Gazie#6666 or apply at http://issmooth.guildomatic.com/

Noc
Likewise 10 man here but looking for an elemental/resto shaman, raiding 2 nights a week.

sloburn#6529 if you want to chat
Hi Thunderpuss,

We are currently seeking an Elemental Sham for our 10m team if that was an option? Currently 9/12N, majority of the guild has been together since late LK days so we are not going anywhere. Currently raiding 7:30-10:30pm GMT+10 Mon / Wed / Thur.

If the above sounds like something you are interested in feel free to add me to real ID - Dartth#1752
Vita Obscura
25 man Raid team on Cael.
We are currently looking for another ele for your team.
Raid times are 8-11, Wed, Thurs, Sun.

Forum post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087089132
Guild website if you want to have a look.

http://vitaobscura.guildlaunch.com/forums/

If this seems to suite you feel free to contact either of the 2 people below.

Battle tag: Acidburnx#1498
Battle tag: Mooke#6944
2/13HM 10 man looking for 1 Dps for our core team.

raid times:
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm ST(GMT+10)
Saturday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)

For more info add: Rachel#1517

www.wipesforsale.com for applications.