~Three Lanterns Market~ [May 10th] [A-RP]

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
YAY! I think we can make this one. I'll add this to the guild calendar. Thanks for hosting this event! I'll send a donation to the raffle this evening (I've got several pets that could use a good home).

:) Good to hear that you can make it. Alrighty, thanks in advance for the raffle donation! :D
Bump before bed~
Ok, so apparently There will only be tons of lvl 90 toons over there....But I've never been to an open market and I might just want to take a look at this!
Ok, so apparently There will only be tons of lvl 90 toons over there....But I've never been to an open market and I might just want to take a look at this!

Pffft, don't let let levels get in the way! Thankfully, roleplaying is not like raiding and anyone can participate :D

It'll be fun, promise!
Okay, this is weird. I posted back to your comment, and I come back on the thread and it apparently never showed up (and it isn't the first time it does that to me...).
-
Well thank you very much, this made me feel lots better. I will be looking foward to be there !!!
Okay, this is weird. I posted back to your comment, and I come back on the thread and it apparently never showed up (and it isn't the first time it does that to me...).
-
Well thank you very much, this made me feel lots better. I will be looking foward to be there !!!

Looking forward to seeing you there! ^-^ And as Vandy said, it's truly for -all- levels. Which is why we'll always hold it inside of cities (to protect lowbies from vicious monsters! :o)
Bump~ *Hopes everyone noticed the new day and location for the market, this time around!*
Bump~ *Hopes everyone noticed the new day and location for the market, this time around!*

I'll admit I assumed it was Monday at first xD
04/20/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Vandrysse

I'll admit I assumed it was Monday at first xD

xD <3
A bump before bed~

G'night wyrmies!
Second page? I don't think so.
:o To the top!

Level should never matter in RP. NAVAR!!

Even though I am a member of the Mageroyal Society, would it be okay if I set up a small booth on the side? I'd really just be selling small animals.
04/21/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Parthian

Level should never matter in RP. NAVAR!!

Even though I am a member of the Mageroyal Society, would it be okay if I set up a small booth on the side? I'd really just be selling small animals.

Of course :). I'll put you down as a vendor! ^-^ (I'll be sending you a calendar invite in-game, also)
Bumpity bump~
*passes out Shrimp Dumplings and Songwine * <3
*passes out Shrimp Dumplings and Songwine * <3

ooOOoo *noms*
Bumps~
Bumpbump~
A bump for you :D