[H] Challenge Mode GOLD run raffle

Stormreaver
Greetings Horde of Stormreaver

My Challenge Modes group will be raffling a few Challenge Mode GOLD run of your choice in the up coming weeks in order to get people more interested in Challenge Modes.

>>> Rules <<<
- Must be level 90 Horde on Stormreaver
- Must not have a level 90 with 9/9 Challenge Modes (it's for players that never completed the achievement)
- Every Saturday @ 4 p.m server time I will do a /roll to determine the winners of the raffle, according to when they have registered (for example if you registered first you will be 1, if you are the 10th reply u will be 10)
- We are running the winners of the raffle thru ONE Challenge Modes dungeon of his choice
- Depending on the time we will choose between 1 and 3 winners
- If you already won this raffle you will be able to participate again (give others a chance as well to win)

>>> What we expect from you if you are the winner <<<
- Positive attitude (some Challenge Modes may require rng and/or huge/crazy pools to complete, so a wipe or doing it in two tries is normal)
- Be able to follow to instructions (don't worry we will explain the ins and outs of the CM at the start)
- Please have a DPS spec if your a tank or healer (30k+ DPS in ilvl 463 gear is already sufficient)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game (the last i in my name is alt + 0238)

Good luck Stormreaver :D

> In order to register for this raffle just reply in this thread with the Challenge Mode run that you wish to run and the days/times (please use stormreaver server time) that is best for you.
Shado-Pan Monestary
Shado-Pan Mon

Date and Times: Open to pretty much anything after 5 p.m. server during the week and no Sundays.
gate of the setting sun on Aaylah
Very efficient runs and very pleasant group to run with. Highly recommended
Shado-Pan Monastary

Date and Times: Varies. Willing to work around your schedule instead.
Shado-Pan Monastary

I have no life, so its whenever
Shado-Pan Mon

Date and Times: Wedneday Friday after 8pm server time,and weekend any time.
Looks like shadow pan monastery is the one we should be trying to get done. I have never done a CM and am having difficulty getting a group, Ill take any dungeon you guys want to do so that its easier for you :)
Shado-pan Monastary, 9am-2PM & 4-7 weekdays, cept monday and friday, they are open anytime. Anytime on weekends.
Sm

friday-monday anytime.
if i can offer some advice. idk why everyone is saying SPM, considering its one of the easier ones. maybe you all want just for the title? /shrug...but if all of you are strongly considering going 9/9...i highly suggest one of the harder ones....SM/SSB
Temple of the Jade Serpent
Any time that isn't Tues-Thurs 8-11pm Server time and Sundays 7-12pm Server
if i can offer some advice. idk why everyone is saying SPM, considering its one of the easier ones. maybe you all want just for the title? /shrug...but if all of you are strongly considering going 9/9...i highly suggest one of the harder ones....SM/SSB
yep people don't understand this fact... well its their mistake by not getting the easy clear through either of those two.
gate of the setting sun on Aaylah

waaaiiit a second... I know this one...
Any one would be wonderful, I am terrible with names of dungeons so I'll say SPM because i cant remember the others names
Shado-Pan Monastery

After 6 Sunday night. (Can switch times)
Like i need help in that pve kindergarten

Awax #1 all else are filler
any whenever
Shado-pan monastery

evenings Sat, Mon, Tue