I miss the old armory

General Discussion
Where you could change your character's pose. I liked the integrated 3D model and all that jazz. Is a version similar to that ever coming back?
Seriously. New armor and it's poses are frustrating. -_-
Ah yes... "beta" armory. Funny how the Beta was actually fun to use and the finished product is a total bore.

/yawns off topic don't listen to celtic music late at night... making me sleepy.
I'm perfectly happy with my pose.
why would you remove a feature like that
I loved the old armory as well
I never had it (ooooooooooh so new), but I figure we abused it in some fashion. That's always why we can't have nice things.
I miss it as well. I'm curious why they removed the feature.
I wish I could change mine. I look like someone invisible has punched me in the gut.
Agree, I would like the old armory back. Especially now that we have transmog. Too many outfits I want to check out that people are wearing, and you can't even see half of the gear.
I'm waitin for the bus.
I never had it (ooooooooooh so new), but I figure we abused it in some fashion. That's always why we can't have nice things.

Nah, there wasn't anything to really abuse. You play an animation that your character would do in game and the pause and save that pose for people to see when they looked at your armory profile.

It was great. People did all sorts of goofy things, and it was really entertaining to see some of the things that were out there.

Then they released the final version and it's what we have now, which is WAY less. :(
I don't miss it taking 30 seconds for someone armory page to load before the stupid crap in the middle would show. If they bring back that 3D model crap please make it an option so we can turn it off.
People always missed old things.

Mmhmm, people became quite... creative with armory poses. I'm not sure if that's the reason it was changed, but I wouldn't bet against it being a part of the reason.
draenei poses are...not even poses, i would like my pose to be my "ready" stance(weapon drawn, ready to attack)
Undead male casters got shafted with their pose. So did another class/gender combo, but I can't recall which. I want to say Panda something...

*wanders off to do random Panda armory searches*