Best comp for unholy in 2s?

Arenas
Yes, I know 2s are a joke. They are, however, the easiest bracket to cap conquest with. What would the least painful comp be for unholy in 2s? I'm not looking to win every single match and hit 2200 necessarily, just something that would be bearable and maybe even fun. I've tried a number of comps, and so often it feels like I'm hitting a wall. No matter what comp we go against, they have more burst/cc/heals then us and we just can't win. I keep hearing unholy is great for arena, but paired with what?
Your best options would be one of the following:
paladin, priest, monk, shaman, rogue, lock, warrior, hunter, mage, druid, or another dk.
Your best options would be one of the following:
paladin, priest, monk, shaman, rogue, lock, warrior, hunter, mage, druid, or another dk.

lmfao!!!!!!!

On a srs note though OP, everything works... and wins.
DK/Healer is pretty FoTM, so play that.
I dunno about dk/healer being fotm.. they have been one of the main wanker lame 2 comps for a long time up there with disc/mage and holy pally/feral
doesnt matter. miss your interrupt, double dg, blanket cc, while spamming necro. get free rating.

It sums it up
^ That
Any healer comp is ghey in 2s imo

^

get another dps with more cc and go kill things. Idk why i don't see more dk/mage type comps. It seems terrifying on paper
It depends on how you like to play.

If your looking for 40s games where you win epicly or get spanked horribly before trinks have time to come up a second time ... double dps is for you. Find another skilled dps and coordinate interrupts and CCs

If you like battles of attrition, where you play more defensively and prefer to pressure a team into making a mistake rather than praying for an OMGWTF gib ... find a healer that you wont hate after doing a 5m to 20m game with and eventually another dps to do 3s with.

If Arena teams worked more like RBG teams I would most likely do both ... but untill then I prefer healer comps.
As unholy you have little true burst so double dps would be a waste.

The best healer to go with a unholy dk is a disc priest.

Any healer comp will work but disc priest works best.

If you wish to do double dps I would say go frost because thoe matches are just too short for an unholy dk to ramp up
doesnt matter. miss your interrupt, double dg, blanket cc, while spamming necro. get free rating.

The butthurt is strong with this one.
As unholy you have little true burst so double dps would be a waste.

This. 800k damage in the first 10 seconds of the match is way too little. Especially when they don't have infinite utility to go with it.. needs buf!!
For the love of all that is good in life I plead of you, no matter your skill level or intention, to not play death knight healer in 2s.
For the love of all that is good in life I plead of you, no matter your skill level or intention, to not play death knight healer in 2s.

BRB making a dk/healer 2s team

BRB leveling my DK to 90. Already have a healer to queue with.