Confused about Crystallized gems...

General Discussion
I just won a 502 staff from LFR (Dinomancer's Spiritbinding Spire). It has a blue socket on it already and I used my Eye of the Black Prince to add a prismatic socket to it.

If I purchase a Crystallized Horror, will it fit into either of the sockets on my 502 staff, or will it only fit into a socket on a sha-touched weapon?
has to be sha-touched
The Prismatic socket is for regular gems.

To make it easy...Consider it the same as a Belt Buckle. It also provides the same "gem slot".
Ah... NUTS! I figured that was the case. I just flipped through the loot that drops in the raid journal (I only looked at LFR loot though), but I didn't see any sha-touched weapons that drop in ToT. Please tell me that I am on crack and that sha-touched weapons will drop (I could swear that I'd read somewhere a while back that they will still drop in ToT).
Sha -Touched weapons only drop in ToES.
(I could swear that I'd read somewhere a while back that they will still drop in ToT).

Nope.

Perhaps there will be another version in the future (not really holding my breath). But there is no "Sha Touched" weapons in ToT.

Nor do I think they have any intentions of allowing a "upgrade" or what-not to the current Sha weapons.
Alright. Good to know. Thanks for the help everyone!