Did I do it this week??

General Discussion
would really like to see some way to track the Sha, Galleon, etc. each week on each toon. I play several toons and find it really difficult to keep track which ones have done those bosses each week! or maybe there is a way and I just don't know??
There is a macro you can make that will tell you this. I do not know what it is though, saw it a few days ago.

Wish I could be more help.
I agree it would be nice to be able to look this up. I think it would be great if it showed up on your in-game calendar along with other raid resets. : )
Until then, Write it down.
I, Character name, killed Insert boss here on this day.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/world-boss-status
Good news: pulled 80k dps on Sha Saturday
Bad news: Had already downed him earlier that week

/cry
Its great that we can make a macro or use a source outside of the game. But my question is this - why do we have to make macros or use a source outside of the game instead of having it easily tracked for us in game?
There's a macro that is supposed to work for all world bosses (look up any of the world bosses Wowhead, and it's in the comments section). However, it only seems to work for Galleon and Sha (unsure about Nalak, since my realm can't kill it yet). I know it doesn't work for Oondasta though.
I know it doesn't work for Oondasta though.

I'd think you'd remember if you downed Oondasta or not...
why do we have to make macros or use a source outside of the game instead of having it easily tracked for us in game?

Yeah, seriously. I mean if a simple marco can do this, then why hasn't this been simply added as a default feature. Laziness ? overlooked ?
04/09/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Ariannas

I have 3 geared toons. Trouble is remembering which killed him and which didn't.
Good news: pulled 80k dps on Sha Saturday
Bad news: Had already downed him earlier that week

/cry

However, the world is a safer place (for about 15 min). Way to be a team player.
04/09/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Ariannas

The real question would be "did I down him on my pally, my dk or my warlock?"
04/09/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Spamky

The real question would be "did I down him on my pally, my dk or my warlock?"

It's such a long fight with such annoying mechanics, I would think you can remember how you played it.

I've never had a problem remembering who fought what boss.
I just downloaded that addon suggested and it seems to work ok. thanks for responses!!
The reason you need a macro for it, is because unlike instanced raid bosses - there is no raid id associated with it. They'd need an entirely different ui for it.

I suppose the issue here has to do with the loot, specifically. So I imagine a new UI would be based off that.