Anyone able to invite me so I can find Skoll?

Ravenholdt
I know this is a bit lame, but looking around for Skoll while there's 30 other people doing the same thing is also lame. I read that this realm is CRZ-free, so I figure maybe someone can invite me so I'd be in your realm.

Is anyone willing to help out? Thanks guys.
Oh, my battletag is Maahes#1322. Send me an invite if you're willing.
I know this is a bit lame, but looking around for Skoll while there's 30 other people doing the same thing is also lame. I read that this realm is CRZ-free, so I figure maybe someone can invite me so I'd be in your realm.

Is anyone willing to help out? Thanks guys.
Oh, my battletag is Maahes#1322. Send me an invite if you're willing.

Sent request.
Keep us updated if you needed a horde toon...if so, I can assist as well.
Thanks guys! I wasn't expecting a good response, haha.
I'll be on for an hour or so tonight. Gotta go to bed early for work, but I get off early tomorrow. I appreciate it.
"Wtf is Skoll?"
*wowhead to the rescue*

Top comment:

To any hunter who sees another hunter taming the rare creature you want, one of the dumbest things you can do is to kill that creature. By killing the creature the other hunter is trying to tame, you are guaranting that another competitor will continue to look for the same rare creature you're trying to tame for the next few days/weeks. This means more competition for you. And even worse, you better pray to God that when you finally get a chance to tame that creature, you don't run into the hunter you ruined because that hunter will surely return the favor. Even worse than that, word can spread about your previous deed and even other players will deliberately ruin your tame if they see you taming a rare creature.

O.o

*lightbulb*
Wait until hunter tames pet. Kill said pet... and the hunter. For good measure.
Lol... that's just evil. My server is PVE anyway so unless they're flagged, I can't.
Lol... that's just evil. My server is PVE anyway so unless they're flagged, I can't.

Depending upon where you find Skoll...if a Garden Gnome Pops up...just boot it off the side of the cliff...once he recovers from the fall...you should have your tame.
Hey Bobcat, if you're on, can you send me a request? :D
Ok going to bed, work in the AM. :(
Hey Bobcat, if you're on, can you send me a request? :D
Ok going to bed, work in the AM. :(

Roger that.
Normally, A'd say guid luck 'n' gang tae it. Bit tis an outlander, sae killing's tae guid fur him. An' a', goblins need tae die anyway.

Ye come tae oor realm, ye git hunted by oor laws, goblin.
Normally, A'd say guid luck 'n' gang tae it. Bit tis an outlander, sae killing's tae guid fur him. An' a', goblins need tae die anyway.

Ye come tae oor realm, ye git hunted by oor laws, goblin.

<sigh>

Have you forgotten the hunter code? Ya got to respect the tame. I see ya been sipping on that Dwarven Stale Ale and forgotten the taste of Thunderbluff Sunflower Ale. Please dont force us to send the Tauren Rogues to sneak up on ua and trim that mangy flea infested beard.
Hunter or nae, thare kin be nowt bit th' cauld embrace o' death fur outlanders or goblins. Especially goblins.

Were ye native, ah might consider sparin' ye, bit ye're not, so may th' WarPig use yer goolies fur a chewtoy.

Ravenholdt or Death.
Took me a few times reading that to make any sense of it, but if you catch me in your realm you can attack me if you want. Goblins for life! Dwarves smell.
Ma' sekrit weapon is scotranslate.com (fer turnin' ordinary speech intae somethin' ya dinna ken).

Also, a WarPig. Fer turnin' things that dinna ken intae things ye'll ne'er want.

Usually.

((
When Krahmm was orc, him used to talk like dis a lot cos Krahmm uneduc ... not school taught, so Krahmm come up wit new metaphor er sumthin. Da goblin hate been there since tha begnnin' though. Hated them ever since Krahmm started playing back in BC. It's nothin' personal.

The Ravenholdt or Death am real, though. Krahmm complex like dat.

You is probably safe. Krahmm gots bigger Mushan to fry. Jus' figure someone gotta wave da Ravenholdt flag an' not drop pants at first sign of battletag request.

In a' seriousness, good luck. That's a long, dull wait for Skoll to appear.
))
04/12/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Krahmm
Ma' sekrit weapon is scotranslate.com (fer turnin' ordinary speech intae somethin' ya dinna ken).

At last I can play a Dwarf! Using this I can pull off the accent.
Ah do add some of ma' own secret sauce, mind ye, skellie.

Also, welcome back from forum exile.
In a' seriousness, good luck. That's a long, dull wait for Skoll to appear.))

I see you have not forgotten the Hunter Code. As for Goblin hate....hell look at goblins and picture them as ugly sea-sick gnomes. I will agree...there has been a little discontent since they have been robbing players and killing them since '04, but its the price to pay for cross faction trade.
'Tis nae worth tha' effort for one wee green booglie.

Ya' bring anymore and by a' that's holy, me an' my WarPig will make yer life a livin' hell.

As fer as I'm concerned, ta' Hunter's Code only applies to them's what come from Ravenholdt.
'Tis nae worth tha' effort for one wee green booglie.

Ya' bring anymore and by a' that's holy, me an' my WarPig will make yer life a livin' hell.

As fer as I'm concerned, ta' Hunter's Code only applies to them's what come from Ravenholdt.

Speaking of WarPigs....did ya ever tame the Mulgor Flame Boar?