[A] <Didactic> - 1/13H LF Heals T,W,Th 7-11

Korgath
[A] <Didactic> -12/12N 1/13H LF Heals T,W,Th – 7-11 CST

=================
About Us
=================

Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities.
Didactic is in the process of changing from 10 man raiding back to 25 man for the remainder of this expansion. We have an almost full roster, but needs some additional positions filled to completely round things out.

=================
Current Information
=================

Raid progression: 12/12N, 1/13H ToT. A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression.

Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights.

=================
Current Needs
=================

We are looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for raiders with the following specs:

Monk (MW)
Priest (disc)
Shaman (resto)
Paladin (holy)
Ranged DPS

=================
Contact Information
=================

On Korgath, Contact any of the officers:

Polishprince
Totemz
Knifewalker
Timka

Or
Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760.
Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com
Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.
updates
bump for awesomeness
busy crazy day
babes

babes everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is6gtilerPk
astounding! i didn't think you noticed.... *blush*
Piè,

Its a lesson to remember for a long time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3ruuml-R4

<3
Do not woo me with more 'NSync, it only works for pie (probably)
come join us!
I heard polish gives handies during downtime can I get a C/D?
490 prot warrior here LF guild. Only have experience in normal MSV(5/6), the rest is LFR, which is too watered down to really make it worth a mention of experience.

If you're interested and looking for a tank, please let me know.
Updates!
updates!
bump

The guild is now 11/12 in tot.
updates
bump
Saturday! Yeah!
Updates
Updates