514 Prot pally 8/16h 12/12N atm LF guild

Guild Recruitment
As it says I've got raid experience though not totally end game content but Im looking for a guild that raids about 7:30 PST on Mon-thurs with Sunday raids being a possibility.
I show up and I like to get stuff done.

I have a good attitude and don't mind calling out stuff if people need it.

It needs to be a full-time raiding spot please.

Loot isn't an issue and I don't mind giving it to other people if they need it more or something.

Check out ranks and logs on http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Stonemaul/arthax/

Post on here if you are interested
Hello Arthax,

Sleep Walkers of Kargath is a late night raiding guild that is currently 4/12 in ToT. We recently lost a couple of our core raiders due to real life issues and so would like to fill out our roster once more. We were 4/16 heroic in the 5.0 raids and have a strong core group that prioritize progression. Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday, 10 PM - 1 AM EST. We also have a weekend group that runs Saturday and Sunday nights 10:30 - 1:00.

Please feel free to check out our website (www.sleepwalkersguild.com) or contact Myself, Kregwor, or Rumlidorgah for more info. Thanks, and good luck finding a guild that works for you!

P.S.: I wanted to spare you from the giant wall of text, but if you're curious the link below leads to our recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569600116
Adapt is looking high and low for a prot pally, and we offer the kind of mature, constructive, analytical environment you are looking for. Hit me up on Lavathing#1391 to chat more.
---
Adapt is 2/13H (15/16H T14) and looking to add 1-2 great players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at mburke4@oswego.edu (Real ID) / Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
Hi there,

Retarsion is 3/13 H (Jin-Hor-Jin-kun) and is in need of a fulltime tank.

Our current tank is very flaky in terms of attendance.

Not sure if you can make our raid times though - 10pm - 2am.

Hit me up if you are keen:

Hawke#1992
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid semi hardcore 4-5 nights a week. We will have to start out as a 10 man at first but rest assured it will become a 25 man guild very fast.

I have been the leader of this guild for over 4 and a half years so I have plenty of experience in that department and I know how to create a successful guild. Do not be discouraged by the fact that it will be a "new" guild. I recently called it quits with this guild but came to the realization that this guild is my life in this game and I can't raid without it.

Current Progression.
ToT. 8/12 (10 man)

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1-2 (Fury)
Rogue- 1
Death Knight- 1 (DPS) (tank)
Priest- 3-4 (1-2 Shadow) (1-2 Disc/Holy)
Paladin- 1-2 (1-2 Holy) (1 prot)
Warlock- 2
Monk- 2 (1 Mistweaver) (1 Windwalker) (1 brewmaster)
Shaman- 1-2 (1 Resto) (1 Ele)
Mage- 2
Druid- 3-4 (1-2 Moonkin) (1-2 Resto)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST (not 100% official)
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129. I will be looking for players interested in becoming officers or having other important roles in the guild other than just raiding. I am currently taking ALL classes/specs gear is not an issue LFR stuff will do just fine for now.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Hi
Silent is a fairly new raid grp with many players that have been raiding since BC to current content.
Raid leaders have 11/16H t14 exp and are 12/12 T15
We are on our 2 week of raiding and have still not filled some key raid spots.

LF TANK G druid, Warrior or Pally
LF melee dps feral rogue

Raid times are Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 830-1130 central time!!
Leave me ur battle tag if you interested
Thanks!!
Here is my battletag if u want to talk IanSmith#1440
Hey, short and sweet guild ad here:

<Non Combat Pet> Team Blasphemy

Progression: 4/12 Heroic Alliance 10-man on US-Proudmoore server. <20% wipes on 5th heroic.
Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Wed 9 PM - 1 AM PST
Loot: Loot Council
Recruiting: Mage/Prot Pal
Website: http://noncombatpet.enjin.com/recruitment - Click on "Team Blasphemy"
Heya there Arthax,

<SLIMBOSS> http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SLIMBOSS is a horde semi-hardcore guild that is recruiting a new non-death knight tank to further progress into heroic modes. Our raid times are 7-11 PM eastern time (US) tues, weds, and thurs. We're a dedicated bunch of players that were 10/16H in 5.1 and are looking to keep at it this patch. Add my battletag: gonaluvuhard#1895 for further information. Hope to speak to you soon!
Hey guy, have you found a guild yet?
If you're willing to come over to the Horde side, I'd love for you to consider Warpath.
I'm looking to fill a CORE Tank spot (you would be tanking with a BM Monk), and it will be full-time (no bench).

I think our times are perfect - 7:30 PST to 10:30 Mon - Thurs (invites start at 7:15)

In a nutshell, we're a 25man raid group, 2/13 Heroic ToT.
We like to do 10man achievement runs on Sundays, but those aren't mandatory.

I don't want to spam you with details but pleeeease check out my official recruitment thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5642264842

If you have any questions or want to talk, add my bnet Pie#1786 :) hope to hear from you!
Short and sweet.

Hyperion is a 10 man raiding guild on US-Nordrassil that is currently 1/13 heroic. I firmly believe we would have more content down but have been plagued with tank roster issues this tier. We have an immediate and urgent opening for a tank spot on our progression raid team. We currently have 3 full raid teams this tier. We provide everything a raider needs including guild funded repairs, gems, enchants, flasks, food, potions, elixirs, and anything else a raider might need. We are in immediate need of another tank, and would love to speak with you. We were #1 on our server heading into this tier with realm first heroic will and heroic empress last tier.

Raid times:

Tues - 7:30 PST
Thurs - 7:30 PST
Sun - 7:30 PST

Our players rank regularly for dps and heals and tanks. We expect the same from candidates. We expect raid preparation, know the fights, and know your class inside out.

If you are interested, find me ingame. MY battle tag is archmage#1550 or contact Arkham#1712
If you'd consider the dark side, I'd be very interested in speaking with you!

We're an all adult, fairly casual yet still focused group who understands its okay to have a Real Life®!

We raid Tues/Thurs with an encouraged, optional raid on Sundays for clean up/extra pulls.
We're 9/12N on this schedule and moving along nicely!
If you're interested, I'd love to chat with you!
~Riena
Kai#1941
Hey Arthax,
We would love to chat with you! You are just what we're looking for!

<SLIMBOSS> http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SLIMBOSS is a horde semi-hardcore guild that is recruiting a new non-death knight tank to further progress into heroic modes. Our raid times are 7-11 PM eastern time (US) tues, weds, and thurs. We're a dedicated bunch of players that were 10/16H in 5.1 and are looking to keep at it this patch. Add battletag: gonaluvuhard#1895 Or Kisten#1850 for further information. Hope to speak to you soon!
<Morituri Te Salutamus> was founded in 2007 on the Shandris server as a 25 man adult raiding guild, with teamwork, focused progression, and a positive attitude being the keys to success. We became a 10 man raid in Heroic Firelands and have continued as such throughout Mists of Pandaria.

So what you get with MTS raiding is an adult raiding scene. What that means is we offer a lite and flexible raiding scheduled that is limited to 3 night as week and 3 hours a night. We take a break, or breaks, during the night that typically add up to about 10-15 minutes of total time. Our raids are not endurance races but something that is meant to be enjoyed and an environment to have fun with friends while accomplishing our teams goals. We also understand that life happens and all we ask for is common courtesy when that time does arise. We will understand!

But that does not mean we do not take our raiding serious! We watch videos and we discuss strategies as a team on the forums and in vent. We are always buffed, use flasks, pre-pot, and are well feed. Not to mention all of this along with repairs being covered by our guild bank! Easy and enjoyable raiding for adults with limited time.

So if you are looking to push progression with a solid guild that has stood the test of time then look no further. We have a solid core and just need a few players to round things out to continue pushing into this tier. If you have additional questions please contact Maldirge, Tiranae, Pacioli or Cyllanna on the Shandris server.

General Guild Information:
Faction: Horde
Server: Shandris(PVE, Eastern)
Guild Type: 10 man, Adult Guild - Must be 20+ to be accepted
Raid Days/Hours: T/W/Th – 8PM-11PM Est.
Loot System: EPGP /w weekly decay

Current Progression:
Throne of Thunder 6/12

Current Class Needs:

Ranged DPS:
High Need:
Mage
Hunter

Moderate Need:
Shadow Priest
Boomkin

Tank (DPS off spec helpful but not required):
High Need:
Blood Death Knight
Guardian Druid
Protection Paladin

Moderate Need:
Brewmaster Monk

The situation with the tank is we have a tank that can, and is willing to, DPS and will switch to full time DPS if a quality tank app comes along to fill his space. Feel free to apply.

Melee Classes:
If you are a strong melee class and do outstanding damage on the move you WILL be considered regardless of class.

Also,all classes and specs will be considered on an individual basis no matter what the above list says so if you are interested in applying feel free continue to http://www.mts-shandris.com
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Guild Manager, Incarnate ( Incarnate#1684 )

Immediate Need
  • Protection Paladin / Warrior
  • Warlock, Destruction > Demonology > Affliction
  • Priest, Shadow
  • Rogue, Stabby
  • Shaman, Enhancement
  • Priest, Discipline

Medium Need
  • Monk, Mistweaver
  • Paladin, Holy
  • Priest, Holy
  • Shaman, Elemental
  • Druid, Feral (Cat)
  • Monk, Windwalker
  • Warrior, Fury

Low Need
  • Druid, Balance
  • Death Knight, Frost & Unholy
  • Paladin, Retribution

Progression
Tier 15 (6/13H)
H: Jin'rokh the Breaker (25) - Realm 1st, US 22nd, West 22nd.
H: Horridon (25) - Realm 2nd, US 38th, West 117th.
H: Tortos (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 145th
H: Megaera (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 141th.
H: Ji-kun (25) - Ream 2nd, US 43rd, West 177th.
H: Council of Elders (25) - Realm 2nd, US 47th, West 134th.

Tier 14 (16/16H)
H: Sha of Fear (25): US 57 / West 162

Guild Trackers
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Stormrage/LA

World of Logs
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
Recruiting for Group 1 and Group 2
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Modern

Group 1 is 2/13H
Min Raiding Exp 12/12N including past heroic exp

Need:
-warlock

Group 2 is 11/12N
Need:
-a tank
-DK
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Ret paladin
-warlock

PST in game for more info
battletag: topamax#1459
<Seraphim> 2/13H tue/wed/thu 9pm-1am EST (6pm-10pm pacific) we sometimes push sundays or mondays for clean up or progression.

This is an immediate full time position.

Contact info:

Batman#1882
Seraphim-A52.enjin.com
<Second Attempt> 2/13H close to 3/13
Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (some weeks Thurs for progression)
12am-3am EST

Full Time raid slot

Contact me anytime at:
Clone#1923
<Immured Mantics> Stormreaver-US (H) pvp server (lvl 25) 10 man raiding, is now opening its doors for new recruits, and skilled raiders.

We’re 5/12 ToT in Core 1.

We are a semi-hardcore guild. Raid times are as followed! All times listed are CST. Friday-sunday 9:30 - 2 am.

Currently in demand (must be 490+ ilvl) we do not need every class on the list; if you are a skilled raider not of these classes we will consider you:

• Protection Paladin
• Disc/ Holy Priest
• Holy Paladin
• Guardian Druid

We just recently transferred to Stormreaver-US and lost some of our core raiders along the way causing us to get a late start. Most of us have been playing since vanilla. We’re looking to become one of the better guilds on Stormreaver-US.

If interested or have any questions, or concerns, contact Ligno in game. Battletag: arx007#1344
<BulletProof Nerds> Stormrage - US

Looking for the following for core spot!
Tank (BM Monk, Druid, Prot Pally)
Healer (Resto Shammy, MW Monk)
DPS (Warlock, Mage)

We raid only 2 nights a week Tues & Thurs 9p-12p EST (server time).

We are a 10m guild.

Progression:
ToT: 7/12

The exceptional player we seek MUST have some logs (from World of Logs) and be able to rank & avoid standing in stupid.

BPN is a lvl 25 guild and provides the following for raiders:
Repairs
Food
Flask
Pots
Gems
Enchants

We expect very near 100% attendance since we only raid 6 hours a week it shouldn't be too hard. We expect you to know your class, perform at the top of your class, have raid awareness not to stand in stupid and be aware of upcoming changes to your class.

Apply @ www.bulletproofnerds.com
If you have questions or would like to chat add my battle.net @ SCHLUP#1342