Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

Paladin
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
Evidently the TNG cast is taking turns in Adventure Time, two weeks ago it was Jonathan Frakes and this past week Levar Burton was in an episode.

If Patrick Stewart is in the next episode I will squee.

04/22/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Vladja
and don't want to give up harsh words

Harsh Words is nice but when it's got to go it's not a great sacrifice.
Cmong TNG, you're better than that =/

My server just died
Cmong TNG, you're better than that =/

Shut your judgmental face.

My server just died

That's what you get.

04/22/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Lobster
I haven't used Harsh Words since 5.0

It's one of my default glyphs, it's nice to be able to go pseudo ranged when needed.

They all fall into 2 categories: "almost useless" and "almost useful."

I don't think it's quite that bad, but yes other classes have it better in the glyph department.
I haven't used Harsh Words since 5.0 lol. Ret glyphs are so uninteresting... They all fall into 2 categories: "almost useless" and "almost useful."

I've killed a few mages with Harsh Words. It's handy for that extra bit of pressure, and there's not much else worth taking in the slot.
Can't believe the group fractured to two: those that are dying to trash before lei shen and those on his platform. Those on the platform are constantly pulling the boss, calling us retards and leave. I love this game!!
I haven't used Harsh Words since 5.0 lol. Ret glyphs are so uninteresting... They all fall into 2 categories: "almost useless" and "almost useful."
True i think only two glyphs are really useful as ret ... aoe exorcism and templars verdict glyph.
Double Jeopardy has its uses - Horridon is probably the best example this tier, possibly Council. But I usually just run MExo, TV, and DProt. DJCleave doesn't feel particularly potent.
Shut your judgmental face.

No, I'm a paladin, judging is what I do

TNG crew on Adventure Time for me is like Abrams doing Trek for you ;p

Lemme fetch some burn cream for that.

Also, seconding Chaz's call.

star trek people doing voices in disney's gargoyles.

think about it!
04/22/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Vladja

star trek people doing voices in disney's gargoyles.

think about it!

I know, it was awesome, cause Gargoyles was awesome
Adventure Time is one of the few examples of decent American cartoons these days, y'all silly.
Ji-kun strategemetizings!
Adventure Time is one of the few examples of decent American cartoons these days, y'all silly.

If thats an example of a decent cartoon...ick
If thats an example of a decent cartoon...ick
Both of you can jump in a fire.

Ji-kun strategemetizings!

I'd like to kill Meg so I could enjoy destroying unhatched birdies.

Seriously someone in my guild called the players doing that the abortion squad, so horrible.
lol

We basically have no idea what we're doing, either what half the raid has read is grossly wrong or our communication skills are just that awful.

Flailing to victory; Ji-kun dies to a 420k ES final tick while our MT is bubbled during berserk. >.<
dear god. why am i considering going holy. quick someone reassure me.

edit: holy is a dumb spec. that is all
Holy is for suckers.