Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
No reforge was so sloppy, I can't imagine an Azeroth without those ethereals!

Never really played a whole lot in Wrath, and glad I essentially started during Cataclysm. When I started in the ICC era, or whatever raid was current, Heroic Dungeons were so boring and everyone just AoE'd everything down.
The start of Cataclysm was amazing in comparison, not sure why so many people disliked the dungeons.
No reforge was so sloppy, I can't imagine an Azeroth without those ethereals!

Eh. Usually carrying around one or two key pieces of gear was enough. I couldn't imagine trying to balance ratings that way with how ratings have inflated, though.

The start of Cataclysm was amazing in comparison, not sure why so many people disliked the dungeons.

Because pugging them was miserable.
Idk, I guess as a tank it wasn't so bad

I do remember queing as Ret and getting placed in quite a few "Ozruk" groups though, oh that was fun.
Lei Shen .. what's the best order?

[e] scratch that, .. woo - we're now 12/12. Hopefully I get my kill next week. :D
If only calling your team mates noobs and screaming obscenities at everyone counted towards BG objectives... I'm sure Horde would dominate.

but thats half the fun of bgs....

Honestly looking back I don't know how we survived without reforging. I look at my gear and I just think to myself how impossible this would be when I started in Wrath.

armorpen for EVERYONE!

i used a hit trinket from uld to maintain hit cap for all of icc. actually i used a greatness card for all of icc too because that thing out of toc didn't drop either and while my raid group wa drowning ng in dbws, no one was gonna give it to a ret.

reforging is one of the best additions to the game.
Grats Mule

Morning Pally Crew

Guess they dont have to care for balanced stats anymore with reforging huh?
But, but, I don't want all of this hit, I'm over cap by .8%. I feel like such a retard with THIS much hit.

@9.43% hit, 8.43% with out the Draenei passive. How do you think i feel?! I have no where to bleed hit in to... but i cant complain, as is I am close to the cap of where LFR can take me. After the cap i will need do start more then casual raiding, or start leveling another 90.
Just our luck, next teir will be nothing but expertise lol

15% exp on my paly that's fine with me, then i can just stay in front and not bother smelling !@# every fight. Hit however gives NOTHING past 7.5%...

Lets hope not lol

Woke up to my brother watching Freddie Got Fingered. Great way to start off the day.
Well loot luck got a little better last night, other than plate dps gear not dropping for the most part won a ring

Light help me, I've started collecting offset Holy gear

I loved Cata launch dungeons and early ZA/ZG. That was the highlight of an otherwise disappointing expansion, well besides things like transmog and other conveniences.

I still find it to be a hilarious example of just how wishy washy Blizzard is.

Cata launch: "Dungeons are supposed to be hard!!"

Cata end: "We feel that dungeons have to be kept easy for the general pug groups out there."

As much as I loved it though something did have to give, for the general masses they really were a bit too much.

But now they've gone too far in the opposite direction, way too far. Dungeons are beyond trivial, there's no consequence for poor performance at all and roles pretty much don't matter anymore.

I'm convinced that people in LFG are worse for it today then they were back in Wrath, there's no incentive to play better or improve yourself now for the average pugger.

Oh how people used to make fun of Wrath dungeons, ironic now.

At least excess expertise would be potentially useful.

04/18/2013 04:48 AMPosted by Muletia
woo - we're now 12/12.
'

*throws confetti*

reforging is one of the best additions to the game.

Yep.

my raid group wa drowning ng in dbws, no one was gonna give it to a ret.

There was so much rage the day I got a DBW.

I payed for it though in being the third person to get a Tiny Abom when it should have went straight too any Ret.

04/18/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Vladja
actually i used a greatness card for all of icc too

DMC: Greatness for life! Although I eventually did manage to replace mine.

Light help me, I've started collecting offset Holy gear

I still hope Tri-Spec happens so I can play around with Holy. The only people in my raid group I can't really yell at are the Healers because I have little Healing experience.

I like yelling at people.
You know I wish I was in a position to complain about being over my caps due to silly gear drops.

Cause I can't get ANY gear drops! My raid group is starting to outpace me in item level.

I complain because basically the only two usable freaking drops I've got are the two things with gobs of hit. Even a couple of what are essentially non-raiders are above me in gear, and our ele shaman who has the worst helm luck ever has the same ilvl. He seriously still uses a 471. He's like the Grognard of shamans.

Honestly looking back I don't know how we survived without reforging. I look at my gear and I just think to myself how impossible this would be when I started in Wrath.

Back in the days where we'd take gear and sit on it because we needed that piece and this other piece in order to use them because of caps.. and you'd sit on pieces for an entire tier. :|
Dont argue with that Messorem guy Caden, hes just arguing to argue, and pretty sure he has no idea about the lore of WoW
Dont argue with that Messorem guy Caden, hes just arguing to argue, and pretty sure he has no idea about the lore of WoW

I try very hard not to bring these tidbits into the Libram anymore Chaz, shush. :P

I don't mind arguing with brick walls.

Keeps my debating skills sharp. :D

Besides, I'll make sure not to get myself banned this time.

Back in the days where we'd take gear and sit on it because we needed that piece and this other piece in order to use them because of caps.. and you'd sit on pieces for an entire tier. :|

I had a hit trinket in my bags for the longest time.

Ah good times......lol
Any Libramers going to Blizzcon this year btw?
04/18/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Oh how people used to make fun of Wrath dungeons, ironic now.

LOL, if Halls of Reflection came out today, imagine the QQ. God, that place was a nightmare.
Any Libramers going to Blizzcon this year btw?

I'd like too, but I don't think I'll have the spare monies for a cross country trip this time around. Plus getting a ticket is always hell.

Everyone should go at least once though, it's a good time.
I'm in your LFRs... DPSing as a Blood DK ;x
LOL, if Halls of Reflection came out today, imagine the QQ. God, that place was a nightmare

Pffft.

I remember all the other Tanks complaining about the ghost trash waves, I was a Paladin Tank, I got this.

/flex

I'm in your LFRs... DPSing as a Blood DK ;x

Probably still more useful then 90% of the actual DPS in there.