[A] 6/13H T15 Titan LF Casters, Mage for H10

Stormrage
I want you to make me feel like I'm on fire
ATTN: Disc Priests and Mages

We have cookies.
Hi I posted an app on your guild site and can't seem to find it in the forums. 518 mage looking to join shoot me a line in game or on here or w/e
You don't see it because I moved it to the new app discussion. We're lookin at it, promise!
And the angry letters from PETA keep coming.

Heroic Tortos down.
I would like to continue to confirm Mialo's giant doody headness by pointing out he stole my PETA joke.
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

I TELL EVERYONE MIALO CAN'T TELL JOKES AND SUDDENLY HE SHUTS THE HELL UP.

DIDN'T THINK SO BRO.
514 HPaladin with a Bear, Spriest, and RShaman, Above 510, 5/13H exp, with 4 down. Can play any specc'd healer as I did in H Progression last Tier going 15/16H maining a disc priest with 85-90+ percentiles on E-Peen bot, with good Stormrage Vouchers from its Top Guilds.
HIRON QON AND HIS DOGS WERE SLAYEDEDZ

DEHTA IS MAD. BURIALS FOR THE DOGGIES ARE PLANNED.
You mean BBQS! Are planned!
Ok, first off: Tz you need to learn how to grammar.

Second off: DEHTA finds this very offensive. While we may very well be planning BBQs, they are most certainly not.

Third off: HERE'S A CHILDHOOD PIC OF ME AND MY FAVORITE SAYING

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/381/childhoodg.png

DON'T YOU WANT TO RAID WITH A GINGER?
These are the Warcraft forums, sir. I have no use for this grammar of which you speak. Also, looking for a disc priest, mage, and hybrid caster! Come out come out you shadow priests, ele shams, and moonkin!
ATTN: Disc Priests and Mages

We have cookies.

Hey there! Do you...

A) play a Mage or Disc Priest?
B) not suck?

HOLY !@#$ING %^-*, WE WANT YOU.

I'm trying to meet the requirements for these cookies.

Application sent!

Edit: No one told me I'd be genetically modified for supreme raiding capability. I really would like a built in HUD in my brain while you're in there...
Eeeexcellent... *steeples fingers*. However, don't panic if you see your app vanished! All it means is we moved it oogle at it in privacy.
Eeeexcellent... *steeples fingers*. However, don't panic if you see your app vanished! All it means is we moved it oogle at it in privacy.

Oh I see, to decide what sort of genetic experiments I'll undergo?

I'm fine as long as I'm not the next River Tam.

I'd rather not be too batty.
Oh, we won't drive you too batty *cackle*. Ahem, but! We are still looking for a hybrid caster or two and a mage to join the insanity. Come one come all! We have cookies hatefully provided by Varlth, made from the souls of the innocent. Completely kitten and puppy soul free.
Completely kitten and puppy soul free.

Technically true as your dogs aren't puppies.

I would never sacrifice kittens. They're pretty much my weakness.

hatefully provided by Varlth

Just to want to be clear: I hate everyone in more ways than just cookies.
The cookies were really tasty...

you know you want to join....

Wait, what was in these cookies--- --

you know you want to join....
Casters are now allowed to join without feeling threatened that I might maim them if they take gear from me since I got my hydra trinket last night.
He won't maim you, on the face, he means...