Looking for suggestions

Hunter
Hey guys, im wondering if using Askmrrobot is really a good idea. I have my gear optimized thru it and i dont think my dps is what it should be. I have loooked at forums and different sites for rotations. Im pulling around a 60k average on boss fights in LFR. Any suggestions on what i should change or am i close to where i should be. THX
Bump
I am not 100% certain, but I think that Surv prefers Mastery over Haste, at least at your gear level anyways. So, a quick reforge and a glove enchant swap should do it for you.

Now, I also hear the difference ins Haste > Mastery and Mastery > Haste is very minute, so chances are your DPS is apparantly suffering from execution, not gearing.

Edit: While I won't argue that it is a detriment, I personally can't stand how Mr Robot lets you fall under the hit/exp caps +P

It does have an option to enforce it, probably wouldn't make a huge difference in the long run.
I think its something in your rotation, i use askmrrobot and im pushing 100k now. And im that much better geared then yourself. Also for it/exp caps you need to go to options, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and force caps. Thats on your optimize page