Tricks of Our Trade: .. I am out of Shurikens

Rogue
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I can agree with the with the non-lethal not proc'ing anymore for that reason.

I still like the idea of it remaining how it is now, but having a charge system instead. Such has how warriors have charges for their.. charge.
"Yo dawg we heard you like to charge, so we put charges on your charge so you charge charge charges while you charge."
People are crying waaaay more about it now.

People cry about everything they don't like. Adapting to a situation is haarrrdddd
I don't think a charge system would work. Unless the energy cost was removed. But, even then, the energy cost really is the cooldown. If you want to add more limitations, why not just increase the cost even more instead?

You know... yeah. I liked when it was just cheap ranged cp that could proc a snare, this enabling auto-attacks and sustaining lots of dmg at range is just not right.

They could actually have both. Make is so on players, it's 5.1 style. Used on a NPC at greater than 10 yards, it activates the autoattacks.
04/15/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Frai
People are crying waaaay more about it now.

People cry about everything they don't like. Adapting to a situation is haarrrdddd
Ikr? It was funny when I used logical argument and posed to them solutions to fighting a ST+DT'ing rogue over on the mage forums, in a ST whining thread. The thread died immediately, it had been going pretty quickly and steadily for about two days, and then not a single post was made after mine.
Discussion topic: Things, Words, Adjectives, Sentences

http://youtu.be/6G1uEPtumI0
I think this is the most fun I have seen people have with the discussion topic. :P

Ikr? It was funny when I used logical argument and posed to them solutions to fighting a ST+DT'ing rogue over on the mage forums, in a ST whining thread. The thread died immediately, it had been going pretty quickly and steadily for about two days, and then not a single post was made after mine.

Just wait for that lone defender to try and rebuttal. It shall be glorious when you destroy him with logic.
Some people ignore logic. :(
In the case of the forums, most ignore logic. It's not the most common thing to have a civil discussion around here.
You're a civil discussion!
I hate logic. Such a hindrance when I'm trying to QQ and make people believe my exaggerated claims and other nonsense. :p
I hate logic. Such a hindrance when I'm trying to QQ and make people believe my exaggerated claims and other nonsense. :p

stop global-ling me with your crying

amIdoingitright?
Don't look at me. I didn't finish returning my xmog back to its former glory.

/awkward stare

/Intense stare.
/fluttershy stare
I can't log in to fix it just yet. D:

Writing a paper.. >.<
WTB Horde people to do Ulduar 25 with for Lock mog gear and achievements

But Tich is full of douchenuggets and no one wants to do old raids.
04/15/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Hexenmaster
nuggets

Damn, I want nuggets now..
Damn, I want nuggets now..

But they're douchenuggets... ewww! >.>
But they're douchenuggets... ewww! >.>

eh, I can just scrape off the douche and eat the nugget.
Problem=solved!