What has happened on isle of thunder

General Discussion
I will give you that my character's are not well geared,but what has happened on the isle of thunder? Originally I could defeat them solo except for itok, and now I cannot do this have they become stronger or have the characters I play been nerfed again w/o knowledge. I cannot even get my remaining characters through the scenarios. I have never felt I will quit the game but I am ready . There are usually so few folks on Bronzebeard tha it is next to impossible to get a group large enough ie two or three to kill itoka let alone some of the other elites on the isle of thunder. And I have done the dungeons and raids that are open to me. Getting better gear just doesn't happen. Please help ! Maybe this game isn't for folks that don't have 6-8 hrs a day to put in. I am not happy to continue to play in a few limited areas . I would like to experience all that the game has to offer. please explain the thinking here. Why has the Isle of Thunder evolved from an area that I could complete to an area where I cannot finish the dailies because the final quest involves bosses that I simply do not have enough dps to defeat. thank you
Btw gear score is 485 on the wl middle of the road I think for this area.
Same problem here, can't hardly beat any of the mobs there so had to stop trying to do the dailies.
err..I just started doing them on a 460 rogue and have been fine including all the scenarios, I don't know what you're talking about.
Itoka, Metal Lord Mono-han and the other one are all clearly designed as group mini-bosses, yes. They CAN be soloed - easily by some classes, more carefully by others - but they are just a bit too much for humble dailies, I think. On a low-pop realm you usually have little choice but to solo them, and I ultimately figured that risking a large repair bill for 5 valor points just wasn't worth it. I don't need the rep - exalted long before these stages opened - and there's no Shado-Pan Assault rep on offer, so I just don't bother doing them any more. I can get five times the valor points of those 3 mini-bosses just for running a quick scenario, and having a lot more fun in the process :)

The Isle's solo scenarios, though, often have buffs designed to mitigate the incoming damage in some way, even the final bosses. They're tougher, I've found, for my ranged classes, a bit more friendly to melee. And you only do them once, after all :)
04/17/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Audrena
toka, Metal Lord Mono-han and the other one are all clearly designed as group mini-bosses, yes. They CAN be soloed - easily by some classes, more carefully by others - but they are just a bit too much for humble dailies, I think. On a low-pop realm you usually have little choice but to solo them, and I ultimately figured that risking a large repair bill for 5 valor points just wasn't worth it.

I agree with you completely. They seem a little too overpowered for a daily, and definitely not worth the time it takes to find people willing to help.
I play at odd hours, so sometimes I am the only one there, so i just stopped doing them, not worth the headache.
I can go back and do dailies for factions I'm already exalted with for the same amount of valor points and a lot less headache.