What did the Horde say to the Hordes?

Stormreaver
We need lots of HELP Tyrant is at Halfhill!

*Raid group inc*
Should I start playing again and just farm you????????????
Should I start playing again and just farm you????????????

Its safe for you to come to Halfhill. there are abotu 20 other Hordes here jsut to kill Tyrant
It takes a raid group to kill someone that runs to the guards when ever he's afraid.
Who the hell is Tyrant?

Why would anyone need to raid group to take down this random filler?
See the post above yours.
Who the hell is Tyrant?

Why don't you come and find out lvl 83
Who the hell is Tyrant?

Why can't we just stand against the real bad guy here. We all know that blizzard is the enemy as well as the clowns known as KORE.
Who the hell is Tyrant?

don't worry i'll be glad to make you my wife in about a weeks time, then I'll never hear from you again.
i found it funny when u died from ganksters
i found it funny when u died from ganksters

Pepperss seriously look at yourself. You are a 16 year old MMO addict who is obsessed with his GM. It's disgusting. The reason Tyrant left KORE is because he couldn't stand your knee sliding, !@# kissing, homoerotic constant harassing of Embird. Everywhere Emo went you would go and you would get jelous if any other guildies did stuff with him. It was very disturbing. At look at you now, kissing Horde's $%^ too. You are nothing but a defeatist who would never make it in the Marines. EVER. Wanna be.
Pepperss seriously look at yourself. You are a 16 year old MMO addict who is obsessed with his GM. It's disgusting. The reason Tyrant left KORE is because he couldn't stand your knee sliding, !@# kissing, homoerotic constant harassing of Embird. Everywhere Emo went you would go and you would get jelous if any other guildies did stuff with him. It was very disturbing. At look at you now, kissing Horde's $%^ too. You are nothing but a defeatist who would never make it in the Marines. EVER. Wanna be.
whos a angry little ginger? oh whos a angry little ginger? yes! you are! arent you so cute when angry i mean you almost broke 3rd person again.
Why can't we just stand against the real bad guy here. We all know that blizzard is the enemy as well as the clowns known as KORE.

I hope you are joking with that blizzard thing lol.
tyrants a ginger?!
LMAO

Dat speaking in 3rd person