If you could change

Story Forum
Kael'Thas wouldn't have gone chaotic evil.
Kael'thas.

Or getting rid of all the IWIN items that factions leaders get. So we can get rid of the "well why don't we just use the focusing iris on all the horde cites?" opinions of players.
No more Horde.

The Draenei would simply have to disregard Draenor as a potential haven, and boom. Legion never shows up, gullible Orcs don't get hurped into drinking Mannoroths' blood, and they never charge through the Dark Portal and try and start !@#$ with the Human kingdoms.

But then, Azeroth would just be destroyed.
its actually shown how and why the draenei joined the alliance

the same way blood elf players did
04/19/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Artizar
But then, Azeroth would just be destroyed.

What made you feel the need to say that?

And I don't really care, honestly, long as the Horde is gone.

Because it's what happens.

Like, canonically. If the Horde doesn't show up on Azeroth, then Azeroth is destroyed.
i've just started getting into the lore...reading the books, researching, etc.

for me, i wish there was a way to redeem arthas. his story is so sad.

i'm sure there are other changes i'd make, i just can't think of them now. lol
If you feel that way, good. More power to you. Just keep it to yourself, you don't have to go about trying to tell others how good or bad their changes would be, and whether or not they'd be feasible.

It's not my opinion. It's canonical fact stated by the developers. I'm just trying to inform you that, if the Horde doesn't form and come to Azeroth, then Azeroth will be destroyed.

I'm just saying, that seems like something to take into consideration when deciding what piece of lore you would change.
No Shattered Sun Staging, no Velen magically saving the Sunwell with M'uru's essence. The Blood Knights rekindle the Sunwell by forcibly sacrificing M'uru and maintaining their dominance over the Light. Sunwell raid is instead just the Black Temple at the end, with the patch before being the Troll Raids.
DS just everything about it sucked.

No time travel to get the Demon Soul (cause that's its real name damn it). No we must "unmake" Deathwing hes still Old God empowered and all but he dies like a normal Aspect. Khadgar aids the heroes along with the Aspects and Thrall in fighting Death Wing pealing his plates off as the Aspects keep him busy. Aspects retain there powers (Thrall never was an aspect) and Wrathion becomes the new Earth warder late in MoP.
No Shattered Sun Staging, no Velen magically saving the Sunwell with M'uru's essence. The Blood Knights rekindle the Sunwell by forcibly sacrificing M'uru and maintaining their dominance over the Light. Sunwell raid is instead just the Black Temple at the end, with the patch before being the Troll Raids.

It would have been interesting to keep the Blood elves as fierce vampires. They got defanged really fast after they were introduced it seemed like (at the start of the sunwell patch).
There's no point in arguing any further.

You're wrong. End of story.

You didn't like that? Think about what you told the other guy and think better of it before you post such nonsense.
04/19/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Seiryu
You're wrong. End of story.

Maybe you should read his/her post.
I would have redone how death knights were introduced into wow by using their established lore from WC3 (fallen paladins as opposed to just anything that can be reanimated).

That would limit death knights to just humans, dwarves, Draenei and Blood elves then.
No more Horde.

The Draenei would simply have to disregard Draenor as a potential haven, and boom. Legion never shows up, gullible Orcs don't get hurped into drinking Mannoroths' blood, and they never charge through the Dark Portal and try and start !@#$ with the Human kingdoms.

No playable worgen. Ever.

*hugz*

The Draenei didn't have a choice in the matter. Their pilot for the last 25,000 years crashed on Draenor.
The Orcs actually succeeded and werent interred by the Alliance.

Honestly !@#$ 'em, sick of the Alliance's %^-*. The playerbase just makes me want to wish them out of existence. Have all the Humans genocided into non existance, have the Dwarves and Gnomes starved out of their underground cities, then the Night Elves can enjoy Kalimdor to themselves, the Goblins and Trolls celebrate with their Orcish allies and the Tauren..well they get wiped out by the Centaur but can't win em all I guess.

But for my less angry, 'I'm slightly drunk and have read one too many Alliance complaint thread' reply I would have to go with..

Kael'thas mother!@#$ing Sunstrider. I would stop him going nuts and bring him back as leader.
Don't get me wrong I love Lor'themar but..I love Kael more...

Have Kael as rightful Prince and Lor'themar as his right hand man, the ranger he really wants to be not some politician. Say he..I dunno..realized Illidan was a healer short of a 5 man and got his %^- out of there, rallying the Blood Elves and these new Horde allies to take him out before he brings his armies to Azeroth.