What's the market for lvl25 pets?

Pet Battles
Just curious how much people are willing to pay extra for a pet that's already lvl 25. Would you pay extra and if so how much percentage wise?
Usually lv 25 pets sell for 2-3k more on the ah than the level 1 versions, although some people will buy them for more.
I tried selling a few that way. The answer is less than you would think. The 2-3k more sounds about right the problem is they take longer to sell than unlevelled pets.
You might actually find more market for level 24s, since it allows them to count toward the achievement for leveling a certain number of pets to 25. But even then, level just doesn't make a big difference to how valuable a pet is to most people, I think.
I only scoop them up if it's something I'd like and haven't already levelled. I picked up a Darkmoon Tonk and Pandarian Earth Elemental for 2k a piece because I wanted to use them. I managed to sell my level ones of them for roughly the same price at the time lol.

As Calon above said, I'd be willing to pay for level 24s to work towards the achieve.
I like having a chance to bond with my pet through the leveling process ... so given a choice between the two identical pets for the same price, I would actually lean (slightly) towards the level 1 over the level 25.
Usually lv 25 pets sell for 2-3k more on the ah than the level 1 versions, although some people will buy them for more.

Actually I prefer to buy them at level 24 so they count towards the achievement.
Frankly selling pet's lv 15 or higher seems like the only way to sell some pet's. At least that's what I been doing since my pet sales started dropping.

Ppl are more willing to pay 3k for a Spririt pet that's already leveled a bit then the other spirits that are lv 1 I guess.
thanks for information here, I'll definitely stop at lvl 24 for achievement's sake.
Too bad mobile AH does not show per level.