What are your jobs?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
1 2 3 13 Next
I'm looking to become a pilot, despite the fact that I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, ADHD and another common one called Personality Disorder. They're all waiverable however. So what are your jobs?
Area rep for a national bakery company in my country...involves a lot of driving, some heavy lifting and dealing with bakery managers and store managers in large supermarkets
Software development. I highly recommend the nerd-lifestyle, especially if you don't consider yourself a "people person" when it comes to your career.
Buy/sell antiques :)
I am an accountant at a school. I do various accountant responsibilities (I won't bore you ;p) and also work with past students (withdraws, graduates, expels) to help them with their finances after leaving school.

♥ Aune
Office drone who fears layoffs.
I'm trying to get into game development. It's a passion, it is. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about both the science and the art. I do have a fair bit of skill for someone without schooling, but I am definitely looking forward to classes.
I work at a Gas Station...

yep...I got the dream job. -.-
"I don't have a job. I am a stay at home housewife, with dreams of becoming a famous Artist."
/LOL
/shy smile
Disabled due to a guy driving a garbage truck who was in a hurry to get home and ran a red light.

Before then,
I was in school to become an Software Engineer.

Before that,
I was in a low-skill manufacturing job that didn't pay enough to take care of my family which lit a fire under my butt and got me into school.
Home health Aide while getting through my Master's studying birds as vectors for disease.
Welder. Well, as soon as I finish my training. I may have to go to the interior (flatlands, extremely cold winters very hot summers) in order to get started. The money would be amazing ($40/hour is basic), but the living conditions and the hours (average of about 14/day) and the schedule (something like 21 days on/7 days off) would put me off.
<static>

"Flight 27 you're cleared for landing.. "

"Sounds good control. Landing gear engaged, altitude set to ..

SQUIRREL!!!"

yup, this oughta end well
dishwasher :(
CFO/COO of a medical device manufacturing firm.

Ooh, ain't I just the fancy pants ;)
Animator
I'm looking to become a pilot, despite the fact that I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, ADHD and another common one called Personality Disorder. They're all waiverable however. So what are your jobs?

Remote server support-AS400/Linux CentOS
I'm a teenager that also writes fanfiction.
Besides that...
/shrug
Office drone who fears layoffs.

also writes fanfiction.