Did they finally fix misdirect?

Hunter
Was it broken?
Was it broken?
I'm going to assume you're referring to what I think you are and say no, no they didn't.
04/09/2013 04:51 AMPosted by Sadew
Was it broken?
Whoopsie
Hm, worth trying, man that will be op if it is true, especially in lfr.
This thread should never have happened.
This bug happens when you have the Glyph of Direction active. Basically when a hunter MDs the tank or w/e the MD will reset. It makes MD behave like the Glyph of Misdirection but with any target, not just your pet.

At least this was my experience.

SHHHHHHHHHH
This thread should never have happened.

There's been threads about it several times over the past six months. Also it's been brought up in threads not about it.

Basically, Blizzard seems to not give a !@#$ about this bug, so it feels like we can only assume it's intended. Not like it's really breaking anything, so they should just remove the cooldown as a baseline thing.
it's not like Misdirect really adds a dps benefit.

And therefore shouldn't be fixed? What are you saying?
04/09/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Melix

And therefore shouldn't be fixed? What are you saying?

it certainly shouldnt be high on their list of priorities of fixes to make.

if you're going to keep spamming MD to tanks (for whatever reason, tanks get 500% threat iirc, ffs), enjoy wasting that GCD while others are doing significantly better than you on the meters
enjoy wasting that GCD while others are doing significantly better than you on the meters

What GCD?

Hello kind sir and welcome to the internet. First thing you should know about the internet is it's evil. If something can be used to harm or annoy others, by internet law, it must be done.
04/10/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Luô

Hello kind sir and welcome to the internet. First thing you should know about the internet is it's evil. If something can be used to harm or annoy others, by internet law, it must be done.

"It's not about doing more DPS, it's about sending a message"