Boomkin Blown Away

Druid
Just trying to do my dailies and i can barely solo a single mob, either i suck terribly or blizz really f@#$3d up our survivability. I dont want to have to haul around two sets of armor just so i can quest.
Your gear is bad and balance is crit dependent. It gets better.
at my gear level (and way before this level) i could easily handle 20+ mobs. You're not a solo-kill specc, pull a few more mobs and DOT them to death.
If you can barely solo a mob, i'm sorry but you suck. There isn't a single class / spec in this game that can barely solo a mob. That being said, work on it. Only way to get better is to practice.
If you are trying the ToT island you will have a bad time. Try grouping until you have some epics.

EDIT: I don't need a second set of gear for dailies. Haste/mastery works fine. Just epics.
You should consider getting some of the crafted PvP gear (ideally the Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Wyrmhide Helm and Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Wyrmhide Gloves in your head and hand slots) to replace the greens / < 450 blues.

You also have Guardian glyphs.

After that, learn to multi-dot and kite.
Just trying to do my dailies and i can barely solo a single mob, either i suck terribly or blizz really f@#$3d up our survivability. I dont want to have to haul around two sets of armor just so i can quest.

Chances are that you suck terribly. High chances.
You have more mastery then I do, and I have 60 iLvL on you...reforge as much as you can directly to crit, and replace your mastery cog wheel with a crit cog. Crit all the things.
You have more mastery then I do, and I have 60 iLvL on you...reforge as much as you can directly to crit, and replace your mastery cog wheel with a crit cog. Crit all the things.
He is a resto druid. He already stated he didn't want to carry extra gear around just to quest. You are not helping by telling him to gear crit. Obviously he knows that solution.
04/10/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Amavera
He is a resto druid. He already stated he didn't want to carry extra gear around just to quest. You are not helping by telling him to gear crit. Obviously he knows that solution.

He's a Boomkin. He said so in thread title.
For starters, his talents are no, his glyphs are also no. It looks like he swapped guardian for boomkin, basically you need to undo everything and my guesses are you're trying to play like a melee, you're not suppose to do that as boomkin.
Your gear is low leveled. Your very squishy to begin with. As well it doesnt help we heavily rely on crit. Without high levels your a lazer chicken without the lazers.

More or less if this is an alt and your not putting as much effort as you would a main, your not going to enjoy the class. However if you take the time to gear out, you will reap the benefits.
Between between UV, Roots, Mushroom slows, typhoon, ME, and a few other ccs, you should have no problem kiting mobs around. I easily soloed rares on pandaria at level 86 this way. You should learn how to lead mobs across your mushroom slows and push/pull them back in with typhoon and Ursol's Vortex