Pet Battle Matchmaking

Pet Battles
Has anyone else had problems with getting matched with the same person repeatedly? I know it doesn't tell you the character's name, but because of the team composition and names of the pets, I know it's the same person.

Anyway, they have a team that I cannot seem to beat. And i get matched with them over and over again. It's like out of 10 fights, they're a good 6-7 of them.

Is this just a product of the level range of my pets and the amount of people running in the same range? They're between levels 12-14. Is this just something I'll have to deal with 'til i get higher level pets?
Is this just a product of the level range of my pets and the amount of people running in the same range? They're between levels 12-14. Is this just something I'll have to deal with 'til i get higher level pets?

Pretty much this, yes. The vast majority of people wait until 25 to really PvP, so the pool of potential opponents at any given level below that is likely to be tiny.
I was afraid of that. It literally got to the point where my frustration trumped my pride and I started forfeiting when I saw the person again. I even got matched up with them immediately after forfeiting!

Ah well.
I was afraid of that. It literally got to the point where my frustration trumped my pride and I started forfeiting when I saw the person again. I even got matched up with them immediately after forfeiting!

Ah well.

Roll a alt on a different bg to mix it up if this happens to often and cause frustration.