Cat form? I THINK NOT

Druid
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Im going to print out that dinosaur and rip it up so nobody has to see it again
I would love to see Druids get their Incarnation form while wielding their legendary. Not the improved stats, just the cool looks.
I literally spit all the water I was drinking out when I saw those pictures hahahaha
Those pictures are amazing

Dino form please!
Honestly I would just like to see Druids be able to actually use the transformation items already in the game without losing their forms!
There is even a datamined item that turns your cat form into a flame kitty (not the weapon) Burning Seed

Never made it to live though.
I didn't see that coming, hilarious!
A dinosaur form with green flames. And when it roars it shoots bees out of its mouth.

If Blizzard is going to spend any time working on druids I'd rather it be on fixing mechanics, not doing some cosmetic garbage that doesn't matter.

You know it's not strictly an 'either/or' thing right? Like, they can do both.

If Blizzard is going to spend any time working on druids I'd rather it be on fixing mechanics, not doing some cosmetic garbage that doesn't matter.

You know it's not strictly an 'either/or' thing right? Like, they can do both.

And before someone states they could just put those people on fixing mechanics faster, the teams that do graphical updates have a complete different skillset than the ones working on game mechanics. I for one look forward to the new character models and hopefully attack animations are update as well. Human female 2 handed animations are horrid.
There is even a datamined item that turns your cat form into a flame kitty (not the weapon) Burning Seed

These items do exist in-game as of Patch 5.2.

They're difficult to find and Druids are the only ones able to loot them, but once found, they should be considered an item well earned and extremely cherished. Which was our intention in the first place.
Wait!! burning seed is really in the game and I can get it right this very second?

I would be a happy kitty if you gave us a hint on where to find these seed Mr. puppy
They're difficult to find and Druids are the only ones able to loot them, but once found, they should be considered an item well earned and extremely cherished. Which was our intention in the first place.

You're a dog. Can you track one down for me?

You could be like Bungie with Halo: Reach's easter eggs (the ones NO ONE found until they told us where to look). Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?

How about two Scooby Snacks?
WHAT?!?!?! Tell me more little pug!!!!!!

Edit: I promise to stop killing the little you in SW and get along with dogs forever and ever if you help me mr. puppy!
Just out of curiosity, why did another game manager on MMO Champion say these are NOT in game currently?

If they are currently in game, could we get an idea as to where? (I assume firelands) but would they only be in heroic FL or normal FL as well?
When you mouse over it, it says it's looted from an object called Burning Seed inside the Firelands. So... time for druids to go hunting all over the raid!
Two questions:

1. In the first image, is that grass or green lightning shooting from its mouth?

2. Why did you make image two so scary? It's eyes... so... scary!

I so wish it was something you could earn towards a glyph of Fire Kittyness, having a stack of so few items just seems like it would be better just to play around with my flame scythe :\

But how come there is nothing about it? According to what you said, we know they are lootable. But from who? Random mobs? A certain area? Raid trash? I never got the staff on my druid, and I would love to be able to get these.

I know it says Firelands in the toopltip, but the drop rate also says guaranteed, which is a lie since I was just there recently.. -_-