Cat form? I THINK NOT

Druid
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Also..it's not really fair to compare galleon/sha mounts to the burning seed. This type of item is something that people have to go out of their way to find and nobody knows how you obtain it. The sha/galleon mounts were simple drops from world bosses that were killed thousands of times.
I recently did a pass on Wowhead items that were marked as obtainable but had 0 recorded sources--will be flagging it as obtainable once more again.
I'm gonna try to use some logic here and assume that they drop from either Majordomo or his trash... due to the fact that those are the only druids of the flame you kill in this instance (that are lootable, I don't think you can loot the casters from alyrazor's fight)
I say just let us get the firekitty buff when we transmog domo's staff. (Only because I already have it...)
I wont get excited yet. This wouldn't be the first time a blue was mistaken about a particular item/ability/mob/pet being in the game.
I'd like to know... how long they last / what cancels the buff / are the items really consumable etc?
Also..it's not really fair to compare galleon/sha mounts to the burning seed. This type of item is something that people have to go out of their way to find and nobody knows how you obtain it. The sha/galleon mounts were simple drops from world bosses that were killed thousands of times.

You're clueless aren't you - the mounts never dropped ever and a hotfix happened and suddenly they started dropping. Their drop rates are still abysmal but they actually drop now.
I say just let us get the firekitty buff when we transmog domo's staff. (Only because I already have it...)

Yes, why hasn't this been enabled? By the time our feral got his, firelands was almost over, and was replaced in MoP. Now we have a kitty trying to go back and get hers but it's not dropping and she can't wear it all the time so it seems like a waste of time to me. Unless the devs allow the kitties to get the effect from transmog.

As for me, I'm always healing or boom so I have no use for it.
Yes, why hasn't this been enabled? By the time our feral got his, firelands was almost over, and was replaced in MoP. Now we have a kitty trying to go back and get hers but it's not dropping and she can't wear it all the time so it seems like a waste of time to me. Unless the devs allow the kitties to get the effect from transmog.

You should be able to kill Domo on 25 with 10 people, so she will get her staff in 1 or two weeks. The reason I like the staff is because I can use it to get the buff and stay a fire kitty as long as it's equipped and I stay out of combat. So essentially I'm a firekitty while I afk...

I still wish the staff would turn bears into fire scorpions :(
I got a pretty good idea that these come from the [Only the Penitent...] clickable fire ball things.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799#comments

• Its pretty dang hard to get people to do this correctly nowadays.
  • They look like fire seeds
  • Fandral (majordomo of ragnaros) was the first flame druid in the first place and is the one recruiting more.
  • All the NPC druids look like they are either syphoning power from the burning seeds or channeling at them.
  • I still wish the staff would turn bears into fire scorpions :(

I much prefer to just remain a bear. now if i had a choice.. i would pick having an Armoured Bear form look. I'm a bit tired "blocking" and "parrying" attacks with my FACE!! do us some justice Blizz!!
    I'm a bit tired "blocking" and "parrying" attacks with my FACE!! do us some justice Blizz!!

But if we were scorpions, we could block with our claws.
    ptr wowhead said it was an hour duration, did I miss something?
    While Wowhead may not know where to find the container called "Burning Seed" that you loot the item "Burning Seed" out of... It does know what they look like

http://www.wowhead.com/object=218654
    According to some random person on wowhead:

Aquifel- " This item currently temporarily duplicates the effects of (Item #69897) (Looks are similar to this: Druid of the Flames). It is a consumable, the effect only lasts 10 minutes, you can only carry 5 at a time, and it is BoA."
    http://i.imgur.com/kcqAzu6.jpg

Found it.
    Hey Bearface, think you could provide some info. about where the druid found it and what not? Would help the rest of us. :D
    [20:00:30] [W From] [90:Akrin]: they're lootable on the ground near staghelm's area

edit: he/she was in Firelands Heroic 10player, fighting Rag at the time of reply
    Hey Bearface, think you could provide some info. about where the druid found it and what not? Would help the rest of us. :D

I don't think that's his character. Unless he has two accounts.

Seems to be in the Firelands, near the base of the tower. Assuming the DK is near the Druid, and judging by the size and angle of the tower, they're around Baleroc. He isn't looting any other items as well, so if he's looting from trash, he's selectively picking up just the seeds or (more likely) looting objects found on the ground. The Druid is in travel form, so, assuming they are currently picking up seeds, they're on land or accessible from land, so likely not in or far into lava pools.