Double Conversion Macro Trick

Death Knight
Hey whats up guys, wanted to share with you all a guide on how to get DOUBLE Conversion/sec. If you guys enjoy the video make sure to comment like and subscribe :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWS9v73k0EU
You say Devs have approved of this?

If so, why didn't they keep the original cost but up the healing to 6%/sec?
You say Devs have approved of this?

If so, why didn't they keep the original cost but up the healing to 6%/sec?

The developers already said this is intended.

Also if you spam the conversion macro it will use up twice the runic power. So you will go up to 6%/sec but you will also be using 10 runic power per sec.
Yeah, it makes sense but I had no idea of this functionality. I'm pretty excited to try this. :D
I realize this is a bit odd, but I think that this guy has an amazing voice for videos and stuff.
lol no I agree. Good radio voice.

Also it works! Each double tick must be keypressed manually, activating the GCD everytime.

Still, adds a little burst to our sustain heal. LoS that DPS and bleed a full bar of RP into 60% of health gained in only 10 seconds. Trumps the !@#$ outta Death Pact for sure!
I think you mean exclamation mark not expression mark
I'm actually gonna try this tonight and I might get rid of Death Pact at last!

Great stuff if it works well!!
This is going to be a game changer for unholy spec that gets damage from diseases and pets.

For frost this has somewhat limited situational use as it completely ends your dps output
Old! Dks have been using this for ages, lol
Everyone does realize of course that this will be nerfed once it gets popular.

So we're all better off not talking about it. OP, remove the video from Youtube :P

Dude.

They said it's intended.
I don't feel like watching the video because I tank.
Tanking and Conversion don't like each other.
SO if one could kindly link the macro or events to get "double" conversion, that'd be great.
#showtooltip Conversion
/cast !conversion
#showtooltip Conversion
/cast !conversion

Why am I not surprised
I don't get it, what does it do? lol... I'm somewhat familiar with macros, but I don't know what the "!" adds.
Toggle-able abilities
If you want to spam such a macro without toggling the ability immediately off, prefix its name with an exclamation mark.
04/23/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Kaely
I don't get it, what does it do? lol... I'm somewhat familiar with macros, but I don't know what the "!" adds.
With abilities that automatically cancelaura when pressed again, you can macro ! into it to recast the spell instead.

"/cast !cat form" for instance is a common macro for breaking snares.

Conversion has an initial cost, then persists until cancelled or RP is depleted. So while Conversion is active, "/cast !conversion" will perform the initial cast without cancelling the persistent portion of the ability.