Warrior 5.3 patch and review

Warrior
Defensive Stance now decreases damage taken by 25%, up from 15%. (Back to 5.1) not buff.
Shield Wall's cooldown has been reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes. (Same as before).

Talents
Enraged Regeneration no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds. (Totally useless in same tier ppl will choose second wind)
Second Wind no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect. (A NERF).

Arms and Fury Warriors receive a passive ability that enables them to generate rage when struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect at level 56. (BUFF)

Spell Reflection is no longer consumed by spells from player pets and guardians. (Back to previous -- same as before).
Vigilance now resets the cooldown on Taunt in addition to its current effects. (useless).

Protection

Bastion of Defense now reduces the cooldown of Shield Wall by 1 minute, down from a 3-minute reduction. For Protection Warriors, this results in no net change to Shield Wall's cooldown. (Same as before).
Shield Slam now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85. (For balancing low level PVP ok seems fair).
Unwavering Sentinel no longer increases the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10%. (Same as before).

Read the bold sentence :
SAME AS BEFORE. So no buff no nerf. still not viable to play on RBGS. We should make petition to change that GC with other competent ppl and to be a lead designer.

I don't want to waste my lifetime and money for playing this game that make me stressful.
Because 1 arrogant lead designer we lost fun in playing this good game? NO DEAL.
Conclusion a small nerf for prot warrior (SECOND WIND changed).
From 2008 till 2012 WOW lost many subs. Still not learned from previous event?
2013 I logged on and shocked that WOW change a lot = More easier, seems instant, no more grinding gold. Ok noob friendly. No problem that's seem fair.

But nowadays problem :
Same as before pvp not balanced. Warrior still suck. And still not read the suggestion?

Look at US and other region servers so many low population servers are dying.

Keep hard headed blizz and don't read the player suggestion. Unfair class design and you still keeping that lead designer?
For GC I don't hate you but you're an unfair and incompetent man.

IDC about this game anymore. If my friend ask me to help RBGS then I'll help if not I'll go offline. Just simple. No need to waste my time with this stressful and unfair game.
is there like a subscribe button or something? Can I subscribe to this guy? He's golden. I love it.
Someone send me updates on his rants via text, I don't wanna miss one.
I'm not convinced that his rant is any good, he doesn't provide any suggestions on how to change warriors, all he really does is attack ghost crawler, and says that warriors suck basically because the game is losing subscribers and because the game is more easy to play....
He also doesn't really say anything towards how ghost crawler takes responsibility on why warriors suck. Or is entirely convincing that warriors actually suck, because my opinion is leaning towards that these changes are pretty good considering the history on warriors..
Furthermore, the only beef I have with warriors right now is that we have to sit in defensive stance in PvP or otherwise be blown up, and this makes our rage resource seem less effective than opposed other classes resources; since mana seems to be an infinite supply to casters. This is what I think should be changed towards making warriors a better class.
Maybe u just suck at playing warrior LOL
I'm not convinced that his rant is any good
his rants being well formulated are totally not the reason anyone would want to read all of them
04/22/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Kangarooster
I'm not convinced that his rant is any good
his rants being well formulated are totally not the reason anyone would want to read all of them
I'm not convinced that his rant is any good, he doesn't provide any suggestions on how to change warriors, all he really does is attack ghost crawler, and says that warriors suck basically because the game is losing subscribers and because the game is more easy to play....
He also doesn't really say anything towards how ghost crawler takes responsibility on why warriors suck. Or is entirely convincing that warriors actually suck, because my opinion is leaning towards that these changes are pretty good considering the history on warriors..
Furthermore, the only beef I have with warriors right now is that we have to sit in defensive stance in PvP or otherwise be blown up, and this makes our rage resource seem less effective than opposed other classes resources; since mana seems to be an infinite supply to casters. This is what I think should be changed towards making warriors a better class.

Did you ever read all my posts? I gave many suggestion how warrior should be.
Second Wind no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect. (A NERF).

Arms and Fury Warriors receive a passive ability that enables them to generate rage when struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect at level 56. (BUFF)

You realize these changes are just them removing rage gain from second wind and making it passive right? Neither a buff nor a nerf. (Except maybe to prot)
The guy's rants seem endless and not very well-thought, but hey....GC hates warriors. That isn't breaking news, but it does suck for us. So, i can see why he doesn't care for the guy.
You forgot the battle fatigue increase, basically destroying our self-healing more than it is right now.
You forgot the battle fatigue increase, basically destroying our self-healing more than it is right now.
Second Wind is getting buffed from our PVPPower.
[/quote]Second Wind is getting buffed from our PVPPower. [/quote]

holy crap beard man. is this true? if so im sure the fatigue is gonna pretty much off set.intrested in getting the numbers i would need for the equation. omg omg i love MATH!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
Second Wind is getting buffed from our PVPPower. [/quote]

holy crap beard man. is this true? if so im sure the fatigue is gonna pretty much off set.intrested in getting the numbers i would need for the equation. omg omg i love MATH!! WOOHOO!!!!!! [/quote]Patch notes are a god send.
04/23/2013 04:02 AMPosted by ßruse
Second Wind is getting buffed from our PVPPower.

Not really. My second wind on the PTR ticks for less than it does on Live with the new battle fatigue.
Not really. My second wind on the PTR ticks for less than it does on Live with the new battle fatigue.
Its still in the patch notes though. So its a buff.