Trinket question in relation to gear...

Warrior
I'm trying to fix an issue... For a while, I've had the same gear I currently have on, except for a gaggle of trinkets of which I'm trying to ascertain which to use... I had the 2/2 Helmbreaker and the Carbuncle, but then got the Brutal Talisman, so I swapped out the Carbuncle... Problem is, equipping the Talisman put me well over expertise cap even with reforging off every bit of exp I could do...

I ended up getting the 502 Primordius, and everything I saw had it as a slight bump from the Helmbreaker, so I put it with the Brutal...but I've noticed that on some fights, my dps isn't as high as it was with Helmbreaker/Brutal... Add to this I ended up getting the 502 Feather a few days ago...

I looked up what I'd need to reforge/gem if I put the Helmbreaker back on with Primordius, and it's not terrible, but is that my best bet, and is it only temporary? I'm figuring that once I can dump some of my gear with the expertise, the Brutal will take over as ideal, but I'm just hoping for a confirmation and/or redux of my thoughts...

TG Fury warrior; Any help is greatly appreciated.
Wait, you've gotten almost every str DPS trinket this tier in a few days?

IIRC feather+talis if you can handle the expertise.

Feather+Primo trink if not.
I had the Helmbreaker from before 5.2, and got the Brutal as soon as I could to get rid of the Carbuncle... I got Primo last week I think, and got the Feather the other day. (both of those being the LFR ones)