7. Tilmitt (Disc/Holy) - Friday 6:30PM ST+ / Weekend open
8. Trair (Warrior) - Date/Time?
9. Anky (Death Knight) - Date/Time?
10. Beckinsale (Rogue) - T,TH,Sat 10PM ST+ / M,W,F,Sun 5PM ST+

Standby
Rekfu
Perturbed
Dontpush

This is the team so far. Let's get to setting the date and time. Please lmk what day and time work best for you and we'll agree on one.

I'll update this with the times when they are provided.
Im down for the naxx run tomorrow, just let me know what spec im going as for title run before hand
1. Komit's (Holy Pally) - Date/Time?
2. Elegance (Prot Pally) - Date/Time?
3. Pulse's (Resto/Ele/Enh Shaman) - Date/Time?
4. Me (Hunter) - Any day / before 8PM ST
5. Ethlol (Warrior) - Date/ Time?
6. Ethlol GF (Warlock) Date/Time?
7. Tilmitt (Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest) - Date/Time?
8. Trair (Warrior) - Date/Time?
9. Anky (Death Knight) - Date/Time?

This is the team so far. Let's get to setting the date and time. Please lmk what day and time work best for you and we'll agree on one.

I'll update this with the times when they are provided.

Like I said, my gf normally get home around 8pm ST during the week, and weekends are open pretty much. My warrior is geared for prot, got the cata set created to make tanking Uld/Naxx easier to gear up.
I have guild rbgs/raids from 9PM+, but I can make anything from 2PM>9 on most days. (Thursdays I have open all day)
Arise!
Still need some feedback on possible days and times for the Herald run.
Going to do a Naxx run tomorrow around 3pm ST. I have a few 90's helping out, the Herald ppls have loot priority.
I'll probably be 80 by the end of the week. I have a varied work schedule, but I can usually be available for a 3-4 day stretch.
Hey, if it's not too late - I would be interested in this Herald run as well. I have a level 80 warlock that is around 200ish ilvl, name is Perturbed on US-Stormrage. If you have a spot open and I could come can you post here or add me on Battletag: App#1450
I'm solid with any day besides Monday evenings, Tuesday afternoons, and Friday evenings.
Archery on Mondays, I have an online class I dedicate my Tuesdays too, and Friday is Krissy's "let's go have a life outside of school" day.
Also, I geared for you nublets. I suggest you do the same. <3
Going to do a Naxx run tomorrow around 3pm ST. I have a few 90's helping out, the Herald ppls have loot priority.

I will go if Im on
LF4M 10 Naxx
Still looking for dates and times. If I don't receive feedback by Wed. I will go off what was provided. Also, Elegance will be leading the raid itself. I just made this thread to get a group formed. I will be doing the same via Open Raid just in case we have no shows.
looks like im going disc/holy, and friday 6:30ST+, SUN/SAT free
Awesome thanks for the feedback Kato!

Looking like it's gonna be a mid day weekend run (Sat/Sun) so far.
I would be interested in doing something like this. This is a new account and it only goes up to WotLK, so I can leave this toon at 80 for awhile anyways.

Hi Anky!
If you have a spot still open, I would like to join you on the Herald run. My Battletag is App#1450. I am able to make it almost any time.
Added Perturbed
Looking like it's gonna be a mid day weekend run (Sat/Sun) so far.