I will always remember...

Death Knight
04/25/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Draile

Still can technically if you glyph icy touch, but i believe PS used to remove hots, or was that the one that used to give a minus haste debuff

Every tick of the plague strike disease removed a HoT.

Apparently Blizzard didn't think that was crazy when WoTLK launched.

The irony was that it didn't really affect the overall viability of druids because they still didn't have a Heroism.

It did make every DK / healer vs anything / resto virtually impossible for either team to win in 2s, though.
Pepperidge Farm remembers....

~Kyr~
I will always remember the creepy skeletal arms that would come out of the plague strike blight circle to slow people down.

~Kyr~

Are those the people that ran away screaming in fear from us in the dk starting zone? That was fun.

Also, still in the game I believe.
R.I.P. Shadow of Death

only correct answer

~Kyr~

Are those the people that ran away screaming in fear from us in the dk starting zone? That was fun.

Also, still in the game I believe.

The starting area for Death Knights has been untouched....thank goodness. So if you want to hear the screams of the innocent as they try and run away as you slaughter them make another Death Knight.

~Kyr~
"Blood tanking? I guess it sorta works..."
"Unholy tanking-- are you nuts? Stop pulling with your pet like that.... Gah-- we wiped again. Everyone know the way to the Hellfire Citadel alright?"
"Frost tank-- FINALLY someone that knows what they're doing."

I remember the first month.
*Casting MoB on rogues, /lol at them as they healed me back to full HP.

*Using Corpse Explosion on players corpses after owning them in world pvp. :)
I will always remember the creepy skeletal arms that would come out of the plague strike blight circle to slow people down.

No because no one ever speced into Desicrated ground because it was garbage, and used to block out things like Shadowtraps and Defile.. so it would make raid leaders yell at you on lich king for killing the raid (not me of course i played my Paladin)
Wandering Plague...
04/26/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Nize

No because no one ever speced into Desicrated ground because it was garbage, and used to block out things like Shadowtraps and Defile.. so it would make raid leaders yell at you on lich king for killing the raid (not me of course i played my Paladin)

uhh

Desecrated Ground was pretty much a huge utility for Unholy DKs on heroic Lich King. The slow was amazing for Val'kyr. it didn't block out anything.

Hmm all i remember is people !@#$%ing about it blocking defile and stuff so our dk's never had it, and our pallys all had to Holy Wrath stun, and HoJ stun valks.
Found this: http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/deathknightt.php
Found this: http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/deathknightt.php

http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=3029061_6
R.I.P. Shadow of Death

This was the most requested ability in the last two beta's and we still don't have it. Sigh.