[A]-Looking for a guild.

Wyrmrest Accord
The guild this toon is currently in is inactive at the moment, and the way things look right now, I don't see it recovering for a while, if ever. So, as a result, I'll be in the market for a new guild to join. The few things I'm looking for the most are:

-RP supportive (You don't have to be a strictly RP guild, I just prefer an active group of Rpers.)
-Active Leadership/Membership (As of right now, the only members consistently on in my current guild are myself and two others, and none of us are leadership/officer.)
-Friendly Atmosphere (No one likes dealing with rudeness.)

Feel free to post here, or contact me in-game on this toon, Mavralasia (My druid), or Thoragas (My warrior).
You could check out Servitors of Lothar, see if we'd be your cup of tea.

Recruitment thread is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080900805?page=1

That contains prose samples and stuff. As BlizzCon tix are going on sale in a couple of min and I therefore don't have time to post a long thing for you, I will be lazy just this once and quote Etharion, one of my officers:

We're not the biggest but we're very stable (been active since 2009), we're heavy RP, and extremely active. What's more, we're well-organized with strong OOC leadership to help keep things running smooth. Check out our website at www.servitors.org and I think you'll be impressed by the activity our IC journals indicate. The Servitors are stationed at Aerie Peak in the Hinterlands, by the way.

If our brand of military RP doesn't appeal to you, there are tons of other fine guilds that might have what you're looking for.

One way to test the waters is to roll up a level 1 blueside and come to Coffee Night in Cathedral Square, Stormwind. Tuesday evenings at 7PM server, the gnomes of <Hummingbird Coffee> host an open RP and coffee cart.
You might also want to look through the RP guild directory thread since it's maintained, and see if anything catches your fancy. There are a lot of good RP guilds out there on A-side, and it can be hard to choose.

With that said, if you have a healer or scholarly type amongst your characters, you're welcome to check us out:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764617163

We're not a hardcore RP guild, although many of us take our RP seriously (without losing sight of fun, of course). We're casual, because many of us are college students and career-minded with hectic schedules. People are respectful enough of each other to keep guild chat a tidy place that's enjoyable to talk in without having to put up with kiddie vocabulary slurs.

You're welcome to check out our weekly meetings on Wednesday nights, or Book Club on Friday evenings!
I'll keep those three in mind, and I'll be sure to check out the directory soon, thanks!