I do not like the 5.3 changes

Warrior
Why is Blizzard ruining Second Wind? If rage regeneration is going to be removed while stunned locked at least increase HP regain to 10% otherwise leave Second Wind alone. If this is Blizzard's idea of stopping players from soloing old PvE content and forcing them to play these silly little PvP games, well good job, you have increase your chances of me to never buy Mist of Pandaria. I'll be glad when the day comes when Nintendo, Sega or Apple take this game off Blizzard's hands because month after month these nerfs and half a$$ fixes is making game less enjoyable.
essentially nothing changed bro.there gonna make the rage regeneration baseline.but with more buffs to regeneration second wind may finally take a back seat i dunno.but either way it will still be the same it is now.
Nekkid space goat scares me
essentially nothing changed bro.there gonna make the rage regeneration baseline.but with more buffs to regeneration second wind may finally take a back seat i dunno.but either way it will still be the same it is now.

Nothing change? Did u reach "Master" level at using your warrior? That's a slightly nerf for SW protection spec warrior.
04/23/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Farskar
If this is Blizzard's idea of stopping players from soloing old PvE content

Second Wind no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect.

Unless I am mistaken, nothing is said about the health regeneration of second wind, which is what truly allows warriors to solo old content with incredible ease.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Did u reach "Master" level at using your warrior

I have reached "Noobs bag carrier" level. i am super stoked. and btw how is it a nerf? are they not making the rage regeneration for prot as well? i didnt read the prot part...even so SW ticks still the same plus a 2 min cd on shieldwall? how is it the world is ending because of that?
One of these days a stupid thread is going to manage to pass through these forums without Yan commenting.
04/23/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Yanlamthian

Nothing change? Did u reach "Master" level at using your warrior? That's a slightly nerf for SW protection spec warrior.

One of these days a stupid thread is going to manage to pass through these forums without Yan commenting.

The funny part is he made the same exact mistake in a different thread he made.

Pfff... Really? Well, a man can dream, I suppose. A man can dream.
Did u reach "Master" level at using your warrior? That's a slightly nerf for SW protection spec warrior.

I really don't know ANY protection warriors outside of Flag carrying that pick up second wind as a talent.