New 502 Axe, Bloodmoon Reborn sold for 75g

Barthilas
As the heading reads i finally finished crafting enough mats (30 days of cooldowns) for Bloodmoon, Reborn. Hoping i had a chance to sell it for 75k on the AH only to mistakenly post it for 75g buyout.... Yes i don't have a clue what was distracting me at the time causing me to miss those important last 3 digits but its done and of course someone snapped it up fast.
The item was bought fair and by the rules, i am not entitled to have the item returned to me but if i were in there position i would have realized it was a mistake return it for the price i paid it, especially if they contacted me explaining how devastated the were. I even offered 18k (every penny i have left) for it back so that he/she may still make a great sum of gold for nothing and we would both be happy but unfortunately he/she has no heart.
What do u guys think? please discuss.
lol
Yes i can see the LOL in it too. then i remember its me
You have to try logging a call with Blizzard support. I can imagine how sh1t this must feel. If the person who bought is being a douchebag.. only option you have is logging a call and see if anything Support can do..

good luck!
bad luck mate
Honestly there is nothing you can do about it except learn from your mistake.

Worth reading anyways, thanks for the laugh!
Who bough it? I Shall engage this lucky bidder in WPvP combat and then smite him.

Then I'll smite you for doing something rather silly.
The reverse of this happened to me once in vanilla. I was buying a pricey item from someone and the poor bloke forgot to tick the C.O.D button on the mail, so he ended up sending me both the item AND the gold. I sent his gold back and paid for the item legitimately. Moral of the story is that not everyone is a dirty dog. Shame about the person who bought your axe, though.
10/10 would read again
:S
I sent his gold back and paid for the item legitimately

you're a good bloke mate.
Moral of the story is that not everyone is Chiffley.
Hello,

Can you just use the Blizzard "item restoration" or something like that to get the item back?

By the way, where did you get the instructions for this axe? I want to equip with one, and as clearly I won't get the money, I will try do do it by myself.

Thanks and good luck!!
Hello,

Can you just use the Blizzard "item restoration" or something like that to get the item back?

By the way, where did you get the instructions for this axe? I want to equip with one, and as clearly I won't get the money, I will try do do it by myself.

Thanks and good luck!!

Hi there :)

Unfortunately item restoration won't work on something sold over the AH, imagine the complications with that :P

This item is discovered through the creation of Lightning Steel Ingots (http://www.wowhead.com/item=94111/lightning-steel-ingot) I believe. Mostly you just discover PvP junk so it takes a little luck if you want to get it early. Hope that helps.
Although I had a little laugh, that sucks =(
hehe :)
18k is more than I've had for a very long time, I feel for your loss but at least you still have a bit of gold left.
10/10 would read again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
plz private message me next time you place an auction lol j/k
The funniest thing about this post isnt the 75G he sold it for , Its the 75000 he tried to sell it for .