WoW Confessions- WRA style

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Here's mine....

After being a full blown Blood Elf enthusiast since BC and creating countless Blood Elves I finally am sick of looking at them. I can't bring myself to make one anymore and find myself wanting to avoid SMC like the plague. I think I'm broken ._.
I love Garrosh ( http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/04/21/know-your-lore-is-garrosh-hellscream-corrupt/#continued ) and I have so many male Forsaken and male Orcs. I only ever have one female toon.

I probably have a problem.
Here's mine....

After being a full blown Blood Elf enthusiast since BC and creating countless Blood Elves I finally am sick of looking at them. I can't bring myself to make one anymore and find myself wanting to avoid SMC like the plague. I think I'm broken ._.

RP in the Undercity?
I once RPed my draenei cooking and serving a cat to unsuspecting friends, then when they asked what it was, she flat-out told them. What? They're just animals!
Here's mine:

Sometimes I wonder to myself why I'm still on this server. I like it here and the people are nice, but I can't do what I enjoy doing. It makes me feel like I'm living in a retirement home or something.
For some reason I think it would be hilarious to roll a male Forsaken DK, get him high enough to grind for Telaari Polearm, and once I have it run around pretending to be Death from the Discworld books.

Don't forget to name your undead horse Binky.
I am shy and have no self-esteem.

Kidding!

I am really shy, though.

My first ever character was a Nightelf Hunter. She still exists, but waits in Hellfire Peninsula. She believes that I'm going to level her at some point. /snicker

Inguma was my second ever character and he was a female human before. I guess dieing seriously screwed things up.

English is not my native tongue and I often find myself at a loss when trying to emote or say something really great, but lacking the necessary vocabularies.

I despise everyone who afk's on their dragon mount, two feet above the ground, right in front of an RP hotspot. I also despise people who insist that it is okay to derp around and disturb RP simply because they are "OOC."

I regularly facepalm when I see people stating that they're "full-time" Role players, but have their status set to "OOC" most of the time.
I enjoy bear bombing/ Cat bombing on my druid in world pvp.

I swoop down in bird form, click my PvP toggle and at full speed click off bird form, shift to cat/bear, land on my target in a flurry of stuns and insane swipes then sprint away as fast as I can before being killed. Though as a resto druid I am happy to make that as annoyingly difficult as possible.

I also like to fly up as high as I can on my druid, turn off my flight form/mount and drop, then try to turn back into bird form before I splat. 80% of the time I make it. The other 20% I pancake on friends.

I have a great dislike for players who ask to roleplay, yet make me wait for half an hour for a one sentence or one word response. I always give my full attention to whoever I'm roleplaying with, I expect the same respect in return. I understand irl distractions, I have them with my son. But if Im having a rough day dealing with him I don't rp. And if i definitely don't have the time for an rp, I say "Another day perhaps."

When my son was 2 1/2, I was on one of my last raids with my guild before deployment. We were doing Naxxramas 25 (When it was end game and still actually took effort) And we took a bio in front of the military quarter. Little did I know my son decided he wanted to play. So while I was away, he ran my druid into the quarter, aggroed everything, turned into a cat, a bear, then died and wiped our entire raid. All the while my guild was confused until they realized it was my son. "Hey, Freshy, what are you doing? ...Freshy? -IT'S NOT FRESHY!!!! LIAM NO!! STOP!!!"

My son's excuse when I got back? "I was a cow, Daddy" Complete with big innocent grin. I was proud of him.
Here's mine:

Sometimes I wonder to myself why I'm still on this server. I like it here and the people are nice, but I can't do what I enjoy doing. It makes me feel like I'm living in a retirement home or something.

Raiding?
Here's mine:

Raiding?

Yes, and rated battlegrounds.
For some reason I think it would be hilarious to roll a male Forsaken DK, get him high enough to grind for Telaari Polearm, and once I have it run around pretending to be Death from the Discworld books.

Don't forget to name your undead horse Binky.
Of course I would.

And I'd always have a cat pet following me around.

Not as a srs roleplay thing, just for a good laugh or ten.

I am now extremely disappointed that I did not think of doing this (I love the Discworld Series and Death is just my favorite character)

You would also have to speak in all capital letters just for that little extra touch.

Alright here's another one of mine...

I cannot play any of the original vanilla era races anymore. Not because of the lore, or the fact I dont like them as a race. But their models. I just shudder everytime I see one of those low poly nightmares..
Gazzy! Your un-banned! Yay!

Confession: I sometimes completely forget I posted on a forum thread the same day, even within the same hour, that I have posted in them.
I thought I could survive a guildy putting up the Ancient Portal: Dalaran after raid one night.

I WAS WRONG

No one survives Ancient Dalaran. It's like Thunderdome. Two people enter, only the mage leaves. Or the priest. Or the pally.

Also while I don't like how male goblins look I do think the female goblins are pretty nice. Just don't ever do a /cry emote with one. I will actively seek you out and try my very best to destroy you.
Here's mine:

This amuses me because it's the exact opposite of where I'm at. I'm ready to come back to WrA and "retire". WTB 2 day raid week, PST.
I play a Viking-esque character.

And I have no regrets.
I used to think in order to get rested exp, I had to be at a camp. So I would clear an entire camp area that had mobs in them, go inside a tent, and then log out.
There I was, bright eyed and excited to play WoW. I had heard of it but am not much of a gamer so had never bought the game, but my friend talked me into trying it. I started playing right around Hallows End. I loved the concept. I could run up to a bright bucket and get some candy and then open it and maybe get a surprise. It was a perfect way to draw me in because I love surprises, even if it's just trash from a bag of shiny things.

I found myself in Stranglethorn Vale looking for candy buckets, despite being somewhat low level for the area. After all, I had my husband with me and he was higher level, what could possibly go wrong? As I was running past some kind of walled area I noticed a bucket.

Gleefully I ran for it. About half way there I noticed it didn't have the quest marker above it. Confused, I said aloud to my husband (still running for it mind you), "Did I get this-"

My gasp was probably heard around the world. There was no candy within those walls, only death.

I learned then and there that if you're horde the alliance don't share their candy. =(
I really enjoy making characters that maybe-kinda-sorta break lore but not in a noticeable or overpowered way. Madican possessed by three elementals, Claiomh resurrected by a shard of Val'anyr, and a dwarf rogue who can summon a rideable turtle only when drunk and if anyone points it out to him then it vanishes.