When IC behavior gets creepy

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
Not to start the whole Horde vs Alliance debate but I never see or hear of any of this kinda stuff on the Horde.

On my Blood Elf Hunter wandering around Silvermoon, I see some pretty terrible behavior.
Not to start the whole Horde vs Alliance debate but I never see or hear of any of this kinda stuff on the Horde.

It happens pretty regular.
wandering around Silvermoon

Well, there ya go.
04/25/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Azhaar
wandering around Silvermoon

Well, there ya go.

I've played on Alliance and seen it in Stormwind, though. This kind of uh, behavior, can happen anywhere and at any time.
The funniest thing about warcraftsues and similar sites is that the people posting on them are about a thousand times more intolerable than the people whose RP descriptions get posted.

Holy crap, this.

I'm looking at you, Moon Guard.

I'll be damned if a morbidly obese furry with an addiction to pin-up clothing and corsets will tell me how to RP. (This was just one the prime offenders on those sites.)

I still can't play a tauren to this day because of it. I don't want to be lumped in with -those- people.
04/25/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Frezzik
The funniest thing about warcraftsues and similar sites is that the people posting on them are about a thousand times more intolerable than the people whose RP descriptions get posted.

Holy crap, this.

I'll be damned if a morbidly obese furry with an addiction to pin-up clothing and corsets will tell me how to RP. (This was just one the prime offenders on those sites.)

I still can't play a tauren to this day because of it. I don't want to be lumped in with -those- people.

That's heavily implying we even listen to those slimeballs.

Why are you letting someone's fetish prevent you from playing the best race in the entire game?

EDIT: On a sidenote, I've come across quite a few female Goblin bios very reminiscent to a character in a popular text based RPG recently.
One of my first experiences on this server was a random whisper from somebody hitting on me. That character was a troll, so it definitely happens Horde-side, too.
EDIT: On a sidenote, I've come across quite a few female Goblin bios very reminiscent to a character in a popular text based RPG recently.

You're serious.

You're serious.

Half and half. But yes, I've seen her clones/children running around.
I am disgusted at the both of you for referencing that, and myself for knowing what it is.
I am disgusted at the both of you for referencing that, and myself for knowing what it is.

Oh my dear, you should be ashamed of yourself for knowing about such wickedly deviant things!
You can't tell me that whole game isn't creepy.
You can't tell me that whole game isn't creepy.

Shock value, extreme fetishes, and highly appealing/pandering to the furry enthusiasts. It's not my cup of tea either, but the writer did a Damned good job of cramming everything into one game. You have to admire the lengths people go to in order to make money.

Don't stare, it's impolite.
Now I want to go play that RPG again and see what's new since the last time I played. If it's the one I'm thinking of. Which it probably is.

I've written for that game. =(
Wait, what game?

/feels so left out
Do not Google it unless you're into grotesque sexual abuse, extreme masochism, and other creepy, creepy things.
Er.

Google Fenoxo.

IT IS NOT SFW DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

/googles

/blinks

/LOLS FOREVER

I'm sorry, just- I always have trouble taking !@#$ like that seriously because the proportions are so IMPOSSIBLE.

Well, I'm guessing one of the characters of their recent game is inspiring Goblins? /snickers
Man, that's hilar.

(Sorry if that's anyone's kink, just, those drawings. Those proportions. I have similar reactions to the big breasted women in Anime and Video Games. All I can think is how comical they look, and how much that must hurt their back.)