A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
I don't understand this....We were looking for a fight and thats the easiest spot to find level 90 pvpers as they are the pvp vendors....Thats like asking pve players to please stop killing those poor raid bosses...

Killing the pvp vendors seems kind of low in my opinion. Are you afraid of Horde gearing up or something? If you're looking for a fight, mass outside our shrine in the Vale or our base in Isle of Thunder.

That way of thinking may be why you lost a few good players.
Idk I can't speak for them, just what they say after they leave you.
Why lose when you can win?

Because the rest of us aren't cowards, nor are we traitors. I'll say it again, not sure why you would take pride in people who have no loyalty to their guild or faction. They'll turn on you as soon as the tide changes.
Nah its a lot more fun being alliance complaining about the zerg

fixd
04/25/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Ashishishe

fixd

[

It is difficult to judge the content of an insane asylum when you limit your view to looking out the window.

]
Killing the pvp vendors seems kind of low in my opinion. Are you afraid of Horde gearing up or something? If you're looking for a fight, mass outside our shrine in the Vale or our base in Isle of Thunder.

((I don't think it's fear of anyone gearing up as much as it is that you're going to rile up people who actually PvP. It's a guaranteed response.

Also, both those places you mentioned require a larger group, whereas I've gone into the opposite faction's honor/conq vendors with 6(ish?) people and managed to kill all of the vendors, even though we didn't stay long.))
I... I DID IT!!

I _TROLLED_ CHALD!

This feels like a rite of initiation - do I... Am I now a REAL member of ED?
I... I DID IT!!

I _TROLLED_ CHALD!

This feels like a rite of initiation - do I... Am I now a REAL member of ED?

Not until you eventually get kicked/leave WSB and change your tune about them. Happens to all eventually.
Aw.

Can't I just like... acknowledge my WSB privilege and pursue social justice in WPvP combat, or something?
Nope, sorry. It's a phase of butthurt which teaches you humility, and through hardship you will gain a personality greater than "WSB Public Relations drone #76"
Ash called a drone? Lawls
Aw.

Can't I just like... acknowledge my WSB privilege and pursue social justice in WPvP combat, or something?

Unacceptable.

But seriously Ash...I think you are the only one I would poach from that 1,000 member roster. We have a great guild TS chat and I think you would augment it. Even Hebro was singing for the Super Soldiers yesterday, so you would have some duet opportunities.
Talk about no faction pride! You're an Orc trashing a horde guild. You're a joke.
04/25/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Ashishishe

fixd

Where did I complain saying that fighting WSB is unfair? Whenever we do WPvP with a 20 man and we are somewhere like the Horde Vendors we get wiped by a 30-40 man raid. Its not the fact that WSB brings 30-40 people to wipe us. Its the fact that your guild comes on the forums, changes the facts, and claim that we outnumber them every time.

Not trying to stir up trouble with WSB, I just wish that "most" of them would stop having that elitist attitude (being the rage whispers I receive) when they have nothing to show for it.
Its your guild jalen, not you who starts and pokes at stupid conflicts
. Lol what?
04/25/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Helliondrop
. Lol what?

[

The only constant on these forums is the inconsistency of WSB, its members, and its forum posts.

Once you come to terms with that it becomes infinitely more amusing.

]

Its because WSB makes dumb claims like "we have spies in your guild" or "The Empire beats Warbringer even when we're outnumbered". I personally get rage whispers, people calling us out in trade chat and all. I'm not complaining about getting these because I personally find them funny. But your guild cries out for a response whenever you do ANYTHING stop acting like your guild is full of saints.
So you guys do the same? Wsb aren't saints. I'm just saying in a world PvP stand point weather it's fair or not our zerg tactics dominate areas for long periods of time. WSb is the most harassed guild on the shadowburn battle group. You get PMS we get forums posted. Its back and forth hypocricy day after day. The only real claim is that wsb is virtually unstoppable in our wpvp actions. Everything else is immature nonsence or personal opinion.
The only real claim is that wsb is virtually unstable in our wpvp actions

Your instability is likely caused by all your senior leader defections.

I'm just saying in a world PvP stand point weather it's fair or not our zerg tactics dominate areas for long periods of time

Actually, when it's raining, I noticed that your zerg has a lot of trouble.
Talk about no faction pride! You're an Orc trashing a horde guild. You're a joke.

You seem to have a hard time reading, so I'll let you in on the fact that your guild routinely makes it clear in forum posts that the "Warsong Empire" is a seperate entity from the Horde.

So you guys do the same? Wsb aren't saints. I'm just saying in a world PvP stand point weather it's fair or not our zerg tactics dominate areas for long periods of time. WSb is the most harassed guild on the shadowburn battle group. You get PMS we get forums posted. Its back and forth hypocricy day after day. The only real claim is that wsb is virtually unstable in our wpvp actions. Everything else is immature nonsence or personal opinion.

WSB is only "harassed" because your leadership has shown that they are bad people. Your guild master conspired with his second in command to delete entire threads on these forums just because they didn't agree with the contents, utilizing your officership.