A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
Why cant weeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeee fraaanddsss...

...Why don't we just do a wargame? Problem solved! ^-^

Careful, that kind of talk gets you spam reported, lest they have to face the shame of defeat at the hands of equal numbers.

OPERATION COBBBRRAAAAA
04/25/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Return

Devalue it all you want. Doesn't change anything.

I can't devalue something that's already worthless - but I appreciate the "doesn't change anything" like I expected you to stop or something.

All the WSB poster-boys are the same - they get into a guild where make a few friends or are granted a wee bit of power, and then it's blasphemy to even CONSIDER that the path for the guild is misguided in the least.

The simple truth is that most people who preach for WSB are probably socially retarded (at least a bit) IRL, or have never been in a position of power/management before and don't want the ride to end, because they get drunk off of it. No one cares that you're a leader for a mass of doorknob humpers who can kill uncoordinated people sitting next to auction-houses. It's lame. It's not WPVP. It's safety in numbers so your masses can preserve their egos and don't have to face the cold truth that they suck at pvp.

Bottom line is I've never seen a thread since WSB has been around about how a few members from the guild took on a group/raid larger than themselves and still won...and with the 1,000 player base you keep touting, you'd think there would have been at least one.

people in wsb have to be retarded and just cant enjoy wpvp for what it is huh? nope, we are all doorknob turning mouthbreathers who are managers at circle k and love the power that we get when we come on wow right?

you sound pretty mad returned, you are attacking xan like he is bragging, I never heard or saw him brag about leading a raid, not in ts or gchat.

and btw we routinely beat larger sized forces in pvp
lol so mad

I love how people act like large scale pvp is alls we do (protip=its not!)

((well then prove it and 1v1 Return..... go on get in there big guy! Hes even horde now so you can dual him!))

you do realize im a healer right? I will fight anybody 1 on 1. 1 on 2, 1 on 3. ect. I am not afraid lol. if he wants to duel me for whatever reason to try and heal his bruised ego, he can ask me in game.
((First of all
you sound pretty mad returned, you are attacking xan like he is bragging, I never heard or saw him brag about leading a raid, not in ts or gchat.

the !@# kissing is sickening! I'm sure Xan can look after himself...

Secondly,

This made me laugh...))
04/25/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Xanathal
I mean, I just laughed. Props Xan for your victory but aren't you embarrassed by how disorganized you led it? Even someone like Rosskyo can say CHARGE! and accomplish what you just did without getting a bunch of your undisciplined members killed waiting for you to think strategy.

lol I had 13 the first time we wiped you guys. Grip for grip we got a lot more of your guys

You don't count numbers too well when you have to untie your shoes to use your toes.

I think your biggest contribution to the fight was throwing down a summoning portal.
04/25/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Oraoraoraora
people in wsb have to be retarded and just cant enjoy wpvp for what it is huh?

Already stated that you don't know what wpvp is. What you do isn't WPVP.

04/25/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Oraoraoraora
doorknob turning mouthbreathers

Lovely combination of keyboard turning and doorknob humping, I'm gonna use that.

you sound pretty mad returned

You sound like a cliché moron who doesn't know how to argue a point, let alone defend himself, so he leads off every post with "you mad". Xan doesn't brag directly, instead it's a stalwart defense of the guild's principles and sterling reputation so he can suckle the teet of the GodCow Himanshu and keep his officer position for another week. His motivations are clear enough.

Sure buddy. I doubt half your members can count, so that makes this line pretty meaningless.
Xan doesn't brag directly, instead it's a stalwart defense of the guild's principles and sterling reputation so he can suckle the teet of the GodCow Himanshu and keep his officer position for another week. His motivations are clear enough.

Ouch, I'm co-GM btw. You've been playing this one a little too long at this point imo. Fact is, I haven't left like you would have all liked to see at this point. I'm around and will continue to lead Imperial Forces to glory.
Posted by Return
people in wsb have to be retarded and just cant enjoy wpvp for what it is huh?

Already stated that you don't know what wpvp is. What you do isn't WPVP.

doorknob turning mouthbreathers

Lovely combination of keyboard turning and doorknob humping, I'm gonna use that.

you sound pretty mad returned

You sound like a cliché moron who doesn't know how to argue a point, let alone defend himself, so he leads off every post with "you mad". Xan doesn't brag directly, instead it's a stalwart defense of the guild's principles and sterling reputation so he can suckle the teet of the GodCow Himanshu and keep his officer position for another week. His motivations are clear enough.

Sure buddy. I doubt half your members can count, so that makes this line pretty meaningless.

so butthurt. its going to be ok, just tell us where mean old himanshu touched you on the dolly ok?

((First of all

the !@# kissing is sickening! I'm sure Xan can look after himself...

Secondly,

This made me laugh...))

want some attention from me? get on your knee's.

((are you for real right now?))
04/25/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Xanathal
Xan doesn't brag directly, instead it's a stalwart defense of the guild's principles and sterling reputation so he can suckle the teet of the GodCow Himanshu and keep his officer position for another week. His motivations are clear enough.

Ouch, I'm co-GM btw. You've been playing this one a little too long at this point imo. Fact is, I haven't left like you would have all liked to see at this point. I'm around and will continue to lead Imperial Forces to glory.

Grats on co-GM, where promotions are based on attrition.

His knee's what? I'm waiting with bated breath to know what his knees own.

its going to be ok, just tell us where mean old himanshu touched you on the dolly ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Vp91Tbfr8

And you better believe every time I put my nuts on his face.

Fact is, I haven't left like you would have all liked to see at this point.

There's the proof. You see yourself as this leader, when you're just another lapdog, and you think anyone gives half a crap about what you do, like WSB would be ANY different without you. You'll eventually step on his toes or realize what a crapheap you're leading, and be like all the rest.
are you on your knee's amarthos? because I am not going to bother responding to you anymore until you can get in the proper position.

((Amrothos**, and you would like that wouldn't you...a man getting on his knees for you.... I don't see how this is relevant to anything that is being talked about in this thread))
There's the proof. You see yourself as this leader, when you're just another lapdog, and you think anyone gives half a crap about what you do, like WSB would be ANY different without you. You'll eventually step on his toes or realize what a crapheap you're leading, and be like all the rest.

Thanks for your concern. Warbringer apparently cares about my forum posts posts.
04/25/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Return

His knee's what? I'm waiting with bated breath to know what his knees own.

its going to be ok, just tell us where mean old himanshu touched you on the dolly ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Vp91Tbfr8

And you better believe every time I put my nuts on his face.

Fact is, I haven't left like you would have all liked to see at this point.

oops, ya got me, bad grammar. ohwell to play along, his knees own the ground if you know what I mean? you probably dont though.

and nice video I guess? kind of hypocritical dont you think? saying we dont really wpvp and use cheap tactics, and yet you made a video bragging that you can kill people who arent even after you, targeting you, or people you have the advantage on. color me unimpressed.

04/25/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Amrothos
are you on your knee's amarthos? because I am not going to bother responding to you anymore until you can get in the proper position.

((Amrothos**, and you would like that wouldn't you...a man getting on his knees for you.... I don't see how this is relevant to anything that is being talked about in this thread))

you called me an a$$kisser, so I am doing the same to you because you are all over return here.

dummy.
I remember when it was Addiction that was having to get posts on the forums deleted.

I see you have taken up that torch.
you called me an a$$kisser, so I am doing the same to you because you are all over return here.

dummy.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22394539.jpg

Nobody wants you to leave brosky. From what I've seen, you and Himanshu both came up with Operation Cobra. You're definitely an integral part of WSB, but what you don't seem to get is that WSB is not a good thing. Stay in WSB, because any other guild would be lessened by your presence.
((You guys are playing my shaman right now for me in STV arena.....thank you!))