Fury Question

Warrior
When ever I play Fury, I fell that there is always a point where my Bloodthirst doesn't proc anything and then I can basically do one move then I have 2-3 seconds where I have 0 rage and have to wait for bloodthirst to come back up.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, how do I avoid this?

I main Arms because I feel that I'm never rage staved and can always be dpsing, but the aoe on fury is top notch, and fury's single target is just as good as arms from what I've heard. In my experience I do a bit lower dps in fury.
Don't fill empty globals thinking that = more dps.

Sometimes it's better to just auto attack, or use heroic throw/impending victory.
04/22/2013 10:43 PMPosted by Myxlptlk
just as good as arms

In the end it's better.

Sometimes it's better to just auto attack, or use heroic throw/impending victory.

+1. I'll add using your shout for rage gen is another good filler.

+1. I'll add using your shout for rage gen is another good filler.

^both of these

I like to take those rare moments to take a breath and look arounf to see how the rest of my raid is doing lol.
Pretty much what everyone has already stated, plus the fact that for your gear, your crit is very low.
Couple of things i would change on your gear:
Gloves - gloves gem change to +320 crit, the 60 mastery bonus is a very crappy socket bonus. Also, change reforge from hit>mastery to hit>crit.
Legs - either 320 crit gem, or if you really want the socket bonus, 160 crit, 80 str gem
Shado-pan ring - change reforge from haste>mastery to haste>crit
weapon - change reforge from expertise>mastery to expertise>crit

Also, if you have L90 alts, drop mining and pickup blacksmithy.
2 extra sockets will give you and extra +640 crit.

Last but not least, you're a JC with 600 still but no serpent's eyes gems.
That means you could be getting an extra 320 crit that you're not at the moment. (2 320 crit gems into 2 480 crit gems)

So if you do the math, you're missing an extra 2283 crit rating, meaning an extra 3.8% crit. (double that on BT which procs RBs)

You can get even more crit if you stack just that.
I am in Arms spec, I drastically change all my reforges and gems when I go Fury.
Also, I'm using the serpents eyes for strength. I go off askmrrobot
Don't use mrrobot... their are better alternitives to reforge and gem then that site
Also, I'm using the serpents eyes for strength. I go off askmrrobot

AMR isn't good, but arms does use bold serpent's eyes.
Could you log out in fury gear/reforges?
Right...if you're going to ask about fury and expect us to critique, do as Tesh says and log off in fury not arms, pretty standard stuff.

And As Tiranyn says, mrrobot is good, but def not the end all be all.
For example, for fury TG, it rates Exp=Hit (7.5%) > Str > Crit > Mastery > Hit (26.5%)
Str before crit? oh me oh my, NO WAY!
Hit hard cap before haste? Also completely wrong! Maybe last patch, but not now that haste is literally twice as good.

AMR is good if you use it properly. People use it blindly without knowing their class OR THINK they know their class and think AMR is doing something wrong without investigating it.
04/23/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Xubris

AMR is good if you use it properly. People use it blindly without knowing their class OR THINK they know their class and think AMR is doing something wrong without investigating it.

Import your own stat weights.