Wyrmrest Accord Atmosphere?

Wyrmrest Accord
It's a decent server. The community is good, welcoming and friendly. The economy is what one can expect from an active RP server.

I don't believe that super-pro-raiding-progression is possible on WrA, not that I would care. My big raiding times are over since before patch 3.3.

I do believe that you would like it here, though. A relaxed, casual raiding guild should always be welcome on WrA. Have a seat, take a cookie (try those green ones... I made them myself) and enjoy your stay.
I've had a good time of it so far here, been on WrA for a few weeks now. Trade's not bad, though you will likely find some folks to /ignore, and all in all there's a nice, stable population for both recruitment and not feeling like you're in an empty world like most low-pop servers.
I made my own separate chat channel for Trade and put it in a different tab. I can't believe more people don't do that.
I made my own separate chat channel for Trade and put it in a different tab. I can't believe more people don't do that.

I just turn it off unless needed.

It's funny because when I create a alt and go into the city, there is these first couple of seconds that are "Wait- WHAT IS ALL THESE TALKING." And then I remember that the channel exists again.
I turn trade off since it distracts me from my auctions and stuff ._ .
Found the community better in WotlK. Maybe it's me. However, all bans I've netted on this account have been fairly minor to fairly ridiculous and all this xpac. Hell, I got a 3 hr for calling Ruthers, an npc, and his actions bull feces. I think it says something about the shifting community, anyhow. Especially since I used to be a downright jerk.
test the waters, see if you like it.

I've been sooooo meaning to do this! >.<;

Okay. Right. I'm dumb. Definately doing that tonight.

Also, I have a question...How is this server balance in a matter of horde/alliance?
Just curious.
04/26/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Miiyaa

Okay. Right. I'm dumb. Definately doing that tonight.

Also, I have a question...How is this server balance in a matter of horde/alliance?
Just curious.

It's pretty even. People have been saying Alliance side RP is a bit more active lately, but that's the whole "waiting for the Horde story to continue" mentality and Horde is still a very active side as well.