Sentry Totem 183: Shaman of Steel

Shaman
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
not really sure if it's worth it to drop the gems actually, because it's trading 80 agility for 60 agility and 160 hit, not sure if 160 hit overcap is better than 20 agility
Socket bonuses are pretty much always worth going after, even if over hit cap. Only exception I can think of is an expertise socket bonus if you're over that cap.

* EDIT: Trinket and meta seem to be the big differences, like Rude said.
All of our new trials have meta and I don't :(

Oh well, at least I have Horridon and Council to pwn them in.

4 secrets to go....so I'll complete it two weeks from now.
Titan Runestones are worse... D:
What's up everyone?
A wild Maelfus appears.
That's definitely me.
hi
Holy crap, there was a snake in my house, we had to get a nieghbor to kill it. D:

EDIT: My neighbor broke two hoes just trying to kill it. >_>
WOOT! Just made officer in the new guild. I've only been here for 4 months.
Holy crap, there was a snake in my house, we had to get a nieghbor to kill it. D:

EDIT: My neighbor broke two hoes just trying to kill it. >_>

Aw lol.

Grats :D

that isn't a good thing
zz angular bs.
A guildie just posted in my guide. I can't make fun of them here anymore T_T
05/02/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Endangered

that isn't a good thing

lol, I was down with it :) I've always been an officer in my previous guilds, but this is the first one that is actually decent enough to down content.
a lot of our raiders don't even use our guild forums so i'm not too worried about them coming here :P

screwing around with this new meta i can't reforge out of enough spirit o.o i am literally never oom. i'm at the point where i have the haste i need and i'm reforging into mastery reducing my spirit. (mastery is poop) so i'm considering the 9k haste breakpoint. mist if you are still lurking around, have you considered it at all? it would require some pure haste gems which makes me feel dirty, but so does mastery.

Don't worry. I got your back bro.
well heres hoping I have time this weekend to play with blender and wow model viewer, have a really neat idea for a machinima intro for Lei Shen when we get there
zzz
zzz