Expert Riding

Customer Support
So I'm about 7-8 levels away from level 60 and I have a question about expert riding. When I go to Stormwind and go to a flying trainer I see the flying license and expert riding which both cost 225 gold. When I'm level 60 which one am I supposed to buy?
The flying license allows you to fly in Old Azeroth, but you will need expert riding to get the flying license.
The flying license allows you to fly in Old Azeroth, but you will need expert riding to get the flying license.

You also need to have upgraded as far as Cataclysm.
So I'm about 7-8 levels away from level 60 and I have a question about expert riding. When I go to Stormwind and go to a flying trainer I see the flying license and expert riding which both cost 225 gold. When I'm level 60 which one am I supposed to buy?

You purchase the only one that is available to be purchased.
04/27/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Hathios

You purchase the only one that is available to be purchased.

And if the original poster has the Cata expansion, and is at level 60 when he/she goes to the flight trainer, both will be lit up and available to be purchased...kind of hard for "only one that is available to be purchased" in that situation...maybe research and read more thoroughly next time before answering with an absolute?....